What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Arise Sir Russell

RHCP

Bench
I'm a lot more concerned about Rusty's apparenty chronic injuries than his attitude.

Tui did a lot of good work for us. Never spectacular but never really let us down either.

Meth

Staff member
So....

I bet the knights are a bit nervous about their signing now.

Diesel

Referee
Although he hasn't been charged it makes me feel better he's not with the Warriors now, obviously there's still some issues there and the Warriors made a good decision to allow a release

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Are the warriors well behaved or is it just easier to f**k up in Aus?

There's definitely a culture of acting like a trackhead that's pretty prevalent among NRL players in Sydney especially, but that the Warriors seem to have largely been insulated from.

what ever

Juniors
I actually think people need to realise this (as said on the clip). In some cases people purposely make trouble for NRL players and other sports (small poppy syndrome). As we do not know the whole situation i will try and not judge him, as i know for sure i have done things wrong in the past and thankfully i am not a sports star

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMzdAZ3TjCA

MKEB...

Staff member
Good call...I once stood in a pub and watched someone trying to bait a liquored Chris Cairns...Chris Cairns of all people, a cricketer of all things. To his credit, as fully liquored as he was- he downed glass and left the place.

Micistm

Bench
Ol Rusty does have a reputation for attitude, but I tend to take every news snippet with a grain of salt until the facts are out. Lots of grey area here.
If I was an NRL player I'd avoid going out at all, the amount of drunk arsewipes wanting to get a bite out of you

Micistm

Bench
Silly boy, glad he's not our concern anymore.

Yep, can't argue with that. Has massive potential but needs to drop the tude and lift the workload.
That said, I'd still like to know the full story. There must be more to it, although no excuse for smacking someone over, for sure

Diesel

Referee
This shows how dangerous he is to others with his attitude, he should've been trying to make an impression.

If charged, can he be kicked out of Australia?

One Warrior

Bench
This shows how dangerous he is to others with his attitude, he should've been trying to make an impression.

If charged, can he be kicked out of Australia?

He appears to have made an impression alright, certainly on at least one person.

Latest posts