What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Around the Grounds

Jono078

Referee
J Saf is an absolute sloth in terms of marker defence
Saifiti has brought his club form to NSW. Don't think he's put his hand up to do much and his tackle efforts have been weak.

I absolutely can't stand why a guy his size is always making tackles around the ankles. He's the least dominant tackling prop in the game IMO.

Woody90

Juniors
I’m actually happy JSaf has been shit. Pissed me off to no end last year how hard he was running for NSW while being shit for us. He’s just lazy all round now.

Bradman’s been good. Walker has been really creative down that left side and Best has done a good job supporting him. 1 try and 2 try assists in 40 minutes for a 21 year old on debut…can’t ask for much more.

Yosh

Coach
Bradman is playing superbly! Doing his job both in attack and defense. JSaf needs a big 2nd stint or he is never getting near a sky blue jersey ever again.

Yosh

Coach
Best getting hammered but he is taking the really difficult 2nd carry from deep in our set. Doing the Knights proud!

aqua_duck

Coach
Having Cook at 9 has made a huge difference.
Hate to admit it the that souffs combo of Cook, Murray and Walker were superb, Cook and Murray have the ability to cut out 4 or 5 player with their right to left passing and the beauty of Murray is he actually digs into the line which is something we’ve failed to do with any of our manufactured ball playing middles

aqua_duck

Coach
Cam Murray as well- so much better at lock than Yeo when it comes to origin.
Yeo so much better as just a proper middle forward, I think in origin you can’t just try to finesse your way to the line which I think the Penrith guys have kind of been guilty of.
I think J Saf was abit better toward the end of his stint but like his brother has become just an overall underwhelming player.