What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Asada 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ragzouken

Juniors
dont worry we are coping it down here too apparently some "major event" with tracy grimshaw the mug. needed to be advertised to high hell with that much gee up in everything they say, f**king sound fx through the roof.

to me its a nothing story, i don't give a shit about baden clay or his wife/mistress that chick just wants to make a quick buck!

have yet to find anyone that does, plenty off people die plenty of people lie, trying to make it out like he was ole mate ivan or someshit.

boy it really does make my blood boil.

taipan

Referee
According to Paul(Clark) Kent on the big O 360, the NRL is expected to get ASADA news within a couple of days.
Two days= 48 hours.
Here we go again.

stevie013

Juniors
According to Paul(Clark) Kent on the big O 360, the NRL is expected to get ASADA news within a couple of days.
Two days= 48 hours.
Here we go again.

just like the last 36 times asada was coming knocking with infringement notices.

the news is probably they have no news at this stage and are still gathering evidence.

Southern Shark

Juniors
Bourbon Bec promised us Asada would deliver the Nrl breach notices prior to Origin 1 in 2013. Get off the bourbon. It makes you go silly.

Its Friday damn Friday and its week 75 and ASADA still have nothing, just get your ruler out ASADA draw the final bottom line in this disaster and walk away as you have NOTHING

Feej

First Grade
Its Friday damn Friday and its week 75 and ASADA still have nothing, just get your ruler out ASADA draw the final bottom line in this disaster and walk away as you have NOTHING

tumblr_inline_mm6x9mFPPD1qz4rgp.gif

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
I for one am relieved. Without that message, I have no idea about time at all. I run my clocks and calendars off those announcements.

All of us on this forum wake up in the morning just to hear what Messiah has to say. Every time he has the floor it's like listening to Angels speak

shaggs

Coach
Personally I can't stand the idiotic ramblings if the messiah. He makes biker and dasupes sound intelligent. I prefer bunnies man

Status
Not open for further replies.