What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Asada 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

carinashark

First Grade
They are embaressed and still praying for a player to put his hand up, any player. The dumbest of organizations.

taipan

Referee
Go ahead ASADA and make my day.

Probably happen start Grand Final week,knowing that mob.

Feej

First Grade
Seriously will be the joke of the joke of the century if this goes into next season. Mind you, I fully expect it will.

Pig Champion

Juniors
On the NRL forum in the asada thread I just posted "Maybe D***, E**** and the S****s should have said it was calves blood injections......". Twice my post disappeared, immediately, why?

Quigs

Immortal
IMPORTANT TO NOTE: re my last post.

One of the Newspaper Reporters has also been subpoeaned to supply all the correspondence he received from some parties about the matter.

Hmmmmm interesting

taipan

Referee
We can only live in hope Bourbon,Lil Lebanon,and Horsehead of the D.T are subpoenaed in a similar manner to provide their sauces(sic) of info.And whether it was leaked by ASADA.

Lawyers at 100 paces for the AFL.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
We can only live in hope Bourbon,Lil Lebanon,and Horsehead of the D.T are subpoenaed in a similar manner to provide their sauces(sic) of info.And whether it was leaked by ASADA.

Lawyers at 100 paces for the AFL.

You should be careful when making a reference to Beccy's leaking sauces.

It could render a lot of blokes with some inversion issues....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts