What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask LU - The relationship advice thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshie

Live Update Team
This girl likes me, I kinda like her, But i want to be single for the first couple of months of uni this year.

do you think she might lose interest?

WYD

Juniors
So yeah, time to stop hanging out with that guy.
He's probably such a meathead that he doesn't even know you're DTF.

Make it crystal clear.

I've won over girls who hated my guts after bedding them, you're a chick it should be easier for you.

joshie

Live Update Team
If you snooze you might lose. Think about it.

does that actually happen though?

i just told her i wanted to get settled into studies before commitment and she really didn't respond to it at all!

dogslife

Coach
I just looked at my half naked body in the mirror and suddenly I don't feel so disheartened.

Mmmm... I look good. I mean really good. Hey everyone, come see how good I look!

866066_f260.jpg

Springs

First Grade
This girl likes me, I kinda like her, But i want to be single for the first couple of months of uni this year.

do you think she might lose interest?

Umm when you said that it sounded like you wanted to be single so you could sleep around.

Maybe just make it clear that you want something but you can't commit to it fully yet.

Nope, just a good line from a song!

Good choice.

joshie

Live Update Team
Umm when you said that it sounded like you wanted to be single so you could sleep around.

Maybe just make it clear that you want something but you can't commit to it fully yet.

it is that and it is uni. not sure if i could handle it at once! lol im confused, so what do i do: ask you lot :crazy:

but i dont want her to get upset etc and after a month or so of uni, ill probably wanna go out with her haha im trying to avoid pushing her away at all costs too

Karl

Juniors
I've been off the market so long I'm still priced in pounds and pence, but it seems like there is a lot of over-complication going on.

Joshie - you like her, hang out with her, do Uni. The two are not mutually exclusive, and if you need to focus more on Uni, tell her why and do it. Balance and compromise is never gonna go away. And if you meet someone hotter you like more, move on in a civilised way.

Cliffhanger - You're really young, you seem smart, you're fit and attractive - giving up now might be premature, ya know? A mate of mine met his current wife and mother of his 2 babies when he was 40. He was starting to wonder if a family was in his future, and now he's loved up and happy as a pig in mud. A LOT can change in 5 years. I mean, A LOT. Keep an open mind and go with the flow.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
So, what's the key to moving on from a girlfriend that broke up with you four months ago and you're still hung up on her? I've got a prospective job out at Narrabri, so theoretically that'd probably be the best thing to take - get away from here for a little while and try to forget about her; problem being I dunno if I can do that :(

Cliffhanger

Coach
Thanks Karl.

It's just that this guy was a refreshing change from the usual jerks I usually fall for, so it just really sucks.

Cliffhanger

Coach
It's not his fault he's not into me, it's just the reality and I have to deal with it not take it out on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.