What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask LU - The relationship advice thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Didgi

On Karl's daughter (not literally ;-)), the 13-14 year olds that are having sex are the really popular, out-there ones, as others have said without present parents. In my experience going to a day/boarding school mainly boarders from the rural areas where everyone knows everyone and you can disappear for a day or two fishing and no one cares were the ones that had said something. In my experience too it's not really something you brag about too much... told a few close friends and advised them if it got out a kick to the balls would be in order, fairly normal, don't hear too much. I'd start to 'worry' (really don't think that's the right word, it's her choices) more around 15-17 depending on how she goes with the boys etc.

Remember things like grade 8s having sex under a stage are really rare cases.

Hope that helps with some peace of mind.

Shorty

Staff member
hang on... ex mother in laws girlfriend...your ex mother is law is a rug muncher?
I find this offensive:x
I dislike hair:lol::lol:
Correct. And clearly not a nice person at all. I mean the things i could say about the whole situation are pretty bad but i kept them to myself. She's double my age and half as mature!
Dani, she's the one that looks like the fool.
People who air their dirty laundry all over facebook have no respect and come off looking worse.

Dykes are b*tches by the way, particularly older ones.

Karl - One thing that nobody has really said yet is friends.
I cannot tell you how influential they are, and with this you can actually influence.
If you have friends with girls the same age...cousins etc....and they're decent girls with a smart head, make sure they hang out.

IanG

Coach
:lol: i always love that "guard" up stuff

do you genuinely believe that around women you are interested in that you purposely act unnatural. If that were the case, you stop it. You cant stop it because the unnaturalness or "guard" is an involuntary reaction to what you see as a uncomfortable situation

If you go out specifically with a purpose of letting the guard down, you'll wind up behaving more unnatural than before

Yeah You're probably right. I guess it's a case of I'm not trying to impress them so I don't care. Ironic isn't it

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Damn. I suppose I'll have to join the ranks of humans and ask why and pretend I care about you meat bag's emotions.

Cliffhanger

Coach
I need to get away from him. Every time I spend time with him I like him more and I'm pretty certain it's not reciprocated. But the problem is I really enjoy his company. So yeah someone stab me.

Cliffhanger

Coach
I am just gonna give up on being in a relationship ever again. The guys I like don't like me back, and the guys that like me are generally creeps or stupid.

alone1.jpg

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I think you set your standards too high Clifford. You should be reaching for a bunniesman, Moffo or charlie Bronson type. I'm sure they're prepared to slum it.

WYD

Juniors
I am just gonna give up on being in a relationship ever again. The guys I like don't like me back, and the guys that like me are generally creeps or stupid.

alone1.jpg
You could start by bothering to wear make-up.

I don't bleach my hair so I can stare at myself in the mirror.

Springs

First Grade
I've seen this happen in other people's lives, and now it's happening in mine....

Did you get back in to that silly dating thing?

I need to get away from him. Every time I spend time with him I like him more and I'm pretty certain it's not reciprocated. But the problem is I really enjoy his company. So yeah someone stab me.

If it keeps going it sounds like you'll be stabbed in the heart anyway, no point in doing it twice.

I might take this advice. The girl that won't leave me alone at the moment is just too stupid for words.

For me, the only thing worse than the stabbed in the heart feeling is when you keep doing it to yourself. Over and over and over. For months. So now I pretend she doesn't exist. Still doesn't feel right.

IanG

Coach
It's harder than finding a job. At least when it comes to finding a job you can get references. Or could you get refernces with this as well and I just don't realise it? Maybe I should put some of those friend bin female friends of mine to good use.

WYD

Juniors
It's harder than finding a job. At least when it comes to finding a job you can get references. Or could you get refernces with this as well and I just don't realise it? Maybe I should put some of those friend bin female friends of mine to good use.
You've never been set up?

Status
Not open for further replies.