What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask LU - The relationship advice thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Pete

Referee
:lol: wasn't that line off of The Simpsons Cliffy?

You've got me reminiscing, I love that episode.

Karl

Juniors
She might be feeling the same way and is wrestling with the same issues.

AK "Um, there's something I need to talk about with you babe."

AKGF "What is it AK?"

AK "Well, you know how we were really good friends before we started going out?"

AKGF "The best friends AK."

AK "Well, I still feel like we're really really good frinds, you know?"

AKGF "Me too AK."

AK "It's the other bit, the lovers bit. I think maybe we were such good friends that becoming lovers was not a transition we should have made, you know? But I care about you a lot and this is hard to say."

AKGF "OH MY GOD I KNOW RIGHT? It's like I'm TOTALLY kissing my brother or something! And when we, you know, do it, it feels really weird but exciting a bit too because it's like, doing it with your really hot brother, but mostly just weird and like, a bit WRONG? You know? So yeah babe, totally understand where you're coming from. Friends it is, no benefits. Oh my God, I'm so glad we had this talk!"

AK "...."

Come on AK - insert your response.

HowHigh

Coach
Could always hire the services of http://idump4u.com/

$10 Basic Breakup -- "We will call your other and make them your ex using the information you have given us."
$25 Engagement Breakoff - "Yeah it's heartless, but remember the Runaway Bride and all the trouble she caused in Atlanta or wherever? This is a lot easier way to do it. When you are ready to talk to your fiancé/fiancée, we recommend you do however."
$50 Divorce Call -- "Sometimes it is just easier to get a divorce in motion by having someone else do it for you, some people might choose their mistress, etc. ... but we can do it for you as well."

simmo1

First Grade
She might be feeling the same way and is wrestling with the same issues.

AK "Um, there's something I need to talk about with you babe."

AKGF "What is it AK?"

AK "Well, you know how we were really good friends before we started going out?"

AKGF "The best friends AK."

AK "Well, I still feel like we're really really good frinds, you know?"

AKGF "Me too AK."

AK "It's the other bit, the lovers bit. I think maybe we were such good friends that becoming lovers was not a transition we should have made, you know? But I care about you a lot and this is hard to say."

AKGF "OH MY GOD I KNOW RIGHT? It's like I'm TOTALLY kissing my brother or something! And when we, you know, do it, it feels really weird but exciting a bit too because it's like, doing it with your really hot brother, but mostly just weird and like, a bit WRONG? You know? So yeah babe, totally understand where you're coming from. Friends it is, no benefits. Oh my God, I'm so glad we had this talk!"

AK "...."

... you know?

dogslife

Coach
I envisage

AK: Babe we need to talk
GF: What is it AK babe?
AK: I've just accepted the head coaching position of the North Korean Oztag team, and there is no way I would put you through going there, so it's best if you pack your shit and leave before it gets too hard for me to let you go

Hallatia

Referee
Could always hire the services of http://idump4u.com/

$10 Basic Breakup -- "We will call your other and make them your ex using the information you have given us."
$25 Engagement Breakoff - "Yeah it's heartless, but remember the Runaway Bride and all the trouble she caused in Atlanta or wherever? This is a lot easier way to do it. When you are ready to talk to your fiancé/fiancée, we recommend you do however."
$50 Divorce Call -- "Sometimes it is just easier to get a divorce in motion by having someone else do it for you, some people might choose their mistress, etc. ... but we can do it for you as well."
this is great, I wonder if I could get a job with these people

Cliffhanger

Coach
So saw crag androtop at the climbing gym tonight, he was really tired, I asked him why he told me he had stayed up all night, I asked why he did that he said he was talking to a girl and it was a really good conversation. I smile and nod while I die a little on the inside and my heart breaks a little. It's 100 per cent over now.

bartman

Immortal
For the best it seems.... Silver lining is at least you know that you've become good enough friends to be told about his lovelife!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts