What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask madunit

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Beaussie said:
When did you first start following the Wests Tigers and why?
I started following the Wests Tigers when they entered the competition in 2000. I followed them because I was a Balmain fan and they were a partner in the merger.

MysteryGirl

First Grade
It's always funny when boys hit puberty. They completely lose control of the brain in their big head and it starts it's southern migration.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Mr Parra Eels said:
Did you prefer to merge with Wests or would you of liked to of seen the Parramatta Tigers go ahead?
I would rather have my penis caught in a blender than have merged with Crappamatta.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
MysteryGirl said:
Madunit:
Why haven't you gotten rid of Joshua yet?

Because I like to play with the clowns before making them ban themselves.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
MysteryGirl said:
Madunit:
Why do people get weirder during the full moon?
becasue their bodies are made up of a high percentage of water, and the closeness of the moon usually coincides with it being 'full'

When this happens, the tideas are affected, so too are the water particles inside people, which is contributed chemically to their attitude

Latest posts