What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask madunit

madunit said:
Chicken Hunter said:
Madunit who made the asteroid you speak of?
No one made the asteroid. Why does the asteroid have to be made by someone? It existed before life existed.

So how did the asteroid come to be? It couldnt of just been there forever.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Chicken Hunter said:
So how did the asteroid come to be? It couldnt of just been there forever.
How else do all other asteroids come to be? Is there someone creating the stars that we see at night? No. I'm no scientist but the earth was created in much a similar way that that other asteroids/stars/planets are created. Its through a physical/chemical reaction primarily.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Chicken Hunter said:
Madunit, what will be my cause of death?
Suicide.
After single handedly tracking down Osama bin Laden and assassinating him, you will then engage in a violent gun battle against 250,000 Al qaedaeans. This battle will continue for 27 hours non stop until your resourcefulness gains you a victory. You will then find Saddam Hussein and gun him down at point blanc range.

After being named as a hero for years on end and having countless sexual liasons up until the age of 97, you finally decide that you can't take enough of the fame an all its glory anymore and you honourably kill yourself.

The world mourns for 365 days out of respect for your life and the way you saved the world from internationl tyrants.

lolesi

First Grade
Madunit, why do i keep getting injured everytime i work my way back up into a good grade?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Joshua said:
Why can't I suck my own member?
Because you dont have your own member. I've already told you this earlier when you asked why your girlfriend couldn;t give you head.

If you don't want to accept my answers then don't f**king ask questions you poopstick.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
lolesi said:
Madunit, why do i keep getting injured everytime i work my way back up into a good grade?
I have the same problem and shits me royally.
I put it down to over exertion. Because your form is getting better, you start to put more effort in and thats when the injuries strike.

PJ Marshal

Coach
madunit said:
Chicken Hunter said:
Madunit, what will be my cause of death?
Suicide.
After single handedly tracking down Osama bin Laden and assassinating him, you will then engage in a violent gun battle against 250,000 Al qaedaeans. This battle will continue for 27 hours non stop until your resourcefulness gains you a victory. You will then find Saddam Hussein and gun him down at point blanc range.

After being named as a hero for years on end and having countless sexual liasons up until the age of 97, you finally decide that you can't take enough of the fame an all its glory anymore and you honourably kill yourself.

The world mourns for 365 days out of respect for your life and the way you saved the world from internationl tyrants.

shit what a way to go!

Madunit if you had the power to destroy one member of these forums who would it be and why?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Mr Parra Eels said:
Madunit if you had the power to destroy one member of these forums who would it be and why?
There's no 'if' involved. I do have the power. :twisted:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Joshua said:
Dear Madunit,
What is the most attractive part of the female body?
The eyes and the smile. If you truly love a woman, they should be two things you notice more than anything else.

PJ Marshal

Coach
lol just checking ;-)

Oooo ive got another Question why is the doctors tardis bigger inside than the outside?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Joshua said:
What about the vagina?
Only f**king wankers like you who treat women like shit would consider them as nothing more than a device to pleasure you with. I hope your penis gets gangrene.

Joshua said:
Madunit, why are the only girls I ever go out with sluts?
Judging by your first question, I'd say its because thats all your interested in and thats all you deserve at the utmost best.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Mr Parra Eels said:
Oooo ive got another Question why is the doctors tardis bigger inside than the outside?
Its all to do with appearance. Its like that to belittle the patients.

Latest posts