What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask madunit

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
BigErnie, some facts.

Your posts weren't deleted, they were sent to the thread of personal attacks you started on me in The Fight Club, which you were incapable of following through with.

Your questions were answered there.

Any more posts by you in this forum that even slightly look like attacking someone else will be deleted without explanation.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Mr Parra Eels said:
If you are the god of this forum there must mean there is a satan of the forum, who is it?
God is one and all. I am Satan as well as God.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
BigErnie said:
Ahem my above post isnt a personal attack at all. Its a simple question I'd like you to answer
And as I stated, I answered elsewhere you dopey maladjusted f**king merkin.

Piss off before I piss you off! :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
BigErnie said:
Dear MadUnit what do you think of biased moderators?

There are no biased moderators here.

If you want to deal with biased moderators, and a poorly run league forum, I suggest you try www.rleague.com

And if you really don't like the moderating abilities of any moderator, don't be such a scaredy cat and tell the admins about it.

The only reason why you haven't told the admins is because you can't prove that there is any bias. So in conclusion. Shut the f**k up, get over yourself, and piss off!

Thank you for being ignorant.

Alba

Coach
panthers_gurl said:
and madunit why does everyone think my cute hot sexy luke rooney is ugly? :(

awwwwwwwwww PG i dont think that! i think he has a rough head but theres SOMETHING about him thats oh so sexy !!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
MysteryGirl said:
Madunit:
What really IS posing as apples in McDonald's "Apple" pies?

There's only one way to answer this without being disturbing.

Ever notice how the kitchen is always filled with men?

Explains the alleged 'mayonaise' as well.

Latest posts