What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask madunit

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
panthers_gurl said:
madunit,
why didnt you tell me earliar not to straightn my hair coz ive done it now and also how much money do you think CH will lose if he backs the horses you choose
If you choose to ignore my comments thats your fault not mine.

Well the information I disclosed would have earnt him a considerable amount of money, but the TAB didn't like it, and they had administration remove the details. :x

ChatRat

Juniors
On my throne being adorned by all my minions. Heil me! I'm Rick James bitch

Do you have any pics of these adornments or have you flogged them all off at Cash Converters? What sort of adornments are you talking about anyway?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
ChatRat said:
Do you have any pics of these adornments or have you flogged them all off at Cash Converters?
Bing Lee's actually. :oops:
ChatRat said:
What sort of adornments are you talking about anyway?
Kind of like condiments, but more like adornments.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
MysteryGirl said:
Why did your "Ask Madunit" thread get burried?
Possibly because no one in FFB could think of anything else to ask me. Or they became sick of me being able to answer all the questions.

MysteryGirl said:
Why did Chatrat dig it up?
He clicked on the link in my signature and decided to post in it.

sportive cupid

Referee
Madunit
Why anm I inexplicably drawn to respond to the poster who calls himself The STiff Meister,and why do I feel compelled to call him stiffy :oops:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
sportive cupid said:
Madunit
Why anm I inexplicably drawn to respond to the poster who calls himself The STiff Meister,and why do I feel compelled to call him stiffy
You have a filthy mind.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
MysteryGirl said:
Madunit:
Why do so many people start threads about you in LU? Does it appear to be an obsession?
It is more than an obsession, its love. For some God unknown reason, people feel compelled to love madunit. Some are jealous of his popularity so they try to be hateful, but it only makes those people feel worse.

I dont hate anyone here, they are all in love with me, you can't hate that.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
sportive cupid said:
MAdunit- Why won't you answer any of our questions?
Whats your definition of an answer then. I believe I've answered all questions thus far.

MysteryGirl

First Grade
Kasper said:
This has gotta be the lamest sh*t ever.

Madunit:
Would you agree with the above? Was Kasper's post REALLY the lamest shit ever? I mean - there IS a lot of lame stuff in the world. Was his post truly THAT bad?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
MysteryGirl said:
Madunit:
Would you agree with the above? Was Kasper's post REALLY the lamest sh*t ever? I mean - there IS a lot of lame stuff in the world. Was his post truly THAT bad?

As someone who has never studied shit in full detail in a way that Kasper has, I feel I'm not qualified to comment on the overall lame shitness of his post. It is indeed very lame and very shit, however it is coming from Kasper and that sort of product is renowned for habitating within his self.

madunit said:
MysteryGirl said:
Madunit:
Would you agree with the above? Was Kasper's post REALLY the lamest sh*t ever? I mean - there IS a lot of lame stuff in the world. Was his post truly THAT bad?

As someone who has never studied sh*t in full detail in a way that Kasper has, I feel I'm not qualified to comment on the overall lame shitness of his post. It is indeed very lame and very sh*t, however it is coming from Kasper and that sort of product is renowned for habitating within his self.

:badfgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: