What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask madunit

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Locky_Jr said:
Dear Madunit,

I am a fan of the band NOFX ans this has been plaguing me for some time. Is it wrong for me to sing the words to Murder the Government and Kill All the White Man? What plagues me more so is it is it wrong for me to expose such songs to young children? the reason I ask this, is my mother told me off when she heard her 6 year old Daughter reciting the song aloud, in earshot of people
it depends entirely on circumstances.

If you aren't white and hate the government than I'm sure there'd be no problems

Hallatia

Referee
madunit said:
it depends entirely on circumstances.

If you aren't white and hate the government than I'm sure there'd be no problems
I am white and I do hate the government

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Locky_Jr said:
I am white and I do hate the government
then f**k off to another country with a better government.

*guarantees locky_jnr won't leave the country*

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Dear Madunit

Which is a bigger wank? New Years, or those Thx Shane, Thx Glenn and Thx Justin signs on the field at the cricket?

Hallatia

Referee
madunit said:
then f**k off to another country with a better government.

*guarantees locky_jnr won't leave the country*
the song Murder the Government actually reffers to the American government, so I am in a different country to that
you are right, just like you are right about everything, oh mighty oracle, I will not leave the country

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
no.2_lukeburt said:
dear unit,

is half gay, coz i have proof that he is.
he may be limpwristed but he comes across as a feminine heterosexual, i think that just keeps him on the non-gay side of gay

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Father Dougal McGuire said:
Dear Madunit

Which is a bigger wank? New Years, or those Thx Shane, Thx Glenn and Thx Justin signs on the field at the cricket?
New Years is the biggest wank.

Thx signs are weird, because if you try and say Thx as a word it comes out as Thicks.

So those signs are more confusingly stupid than a wank.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Locky_Jr said:
Dear Madunit,

I beseech you, from where do you get your powers oh mighty oracle?
Dear Locky,

f**k off before i shove a blender up your nose.