What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask madunit

Raider_69

Post Whore
madunit said:
I agree, however, it does allow us the opportunity to abuse f**k out of anyone we sit fit, because they are nowhere near the echelon of which we are on.

Very good point, but i think its worth stressing that we do not abuse people in attempts to make them better people, that would be standard reason for god like people such as use abusing people, we abuse them because they are inept.

madunit said:
Yay, however, they are becoming over rated. Their post Californication fans are the biggest wankers alive.

Stadium Arcadium has some great tracks on it, but also a few pretty ordinary ones. By the Way was their best albem imo, and yes, the new breed of RHCP fans, these gits who jumped on the Arcadium band wagon are wankers of the highest order, and serve only to over-rate a great band and spit on the real fans

madunit said:
the world was perceived as flat, but discovered to be round.

Locky's arse is flat, based on discoveries.

Thus, tis a pipe dream.

there ya go sweet cheeks, the man has spoken, flat as an ironing board

Raider_69

Post Whore
lets put it this way dani, do you ever hear blokes complimenting on how flat a chicks chest is?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
a man needs something to hold. whether they be titties or butt cheeks.

none of this all bone and no meat sh*t.

MAN NEEDS WOMAN WITH CURVES!!!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
having curves is a start. your a million times more my woman than paris hilton types will ever be.

Dani

Immortal
I was told last week to embrace my curves. That's all well and good, but boys don't like embracing them at all :(

Martli

Coach
I'll embrace timmah's curves with a bat to the face

I dunno, felt like being a dick. Don't take it personally.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I'll embrace Martli's curves with my.... uh.... never mind :oops:

Latest posts