What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask madunit

Hallatia

Referee
madunit said:
You will never ever get to that level, so don't waste your time by bothering.

you need to know your limits.
thankyou,
but who woud have thought that such intellect and wisdom was possible in a human being, it is difficult for you to comprehend it possible in others because it is you possessing the traits, but so long as I can see a human being like that, can I not think it possible for myself? keeping in mind that I am about a decade younger than you, if I recall your age correctly

unless ofcourse you are not human madunit, which would make a lot of sense

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
Madunit,

Why do people I've never met, spoken to, affected in any way shape or form or had any contact with whatsoever like to tell me what I should and shouldn't do?

And,

What would be the best way to kill the smug gits?

YF
EA
Its called "Halfitis" Whereby wimpy meterosexual pansy's who have spent all their life being picked on, physically and mentally, decide to join internet forums to pick on other similar people. And when they get their arse handed to them repeatedly by people who don't really give a sh*t for their pissy opinions and attitude, they start getting aggressive, for example, Big Tommy, from way back in the old TFC days. I believe we were told to be at Campbelltown stadium for a fight with him or some sh*t. hahahaha

The best way to kill the gits, is by hooking them up with other halfitis sufferers. They will soon root one another, both get aids and die.

Or alternatively, you can use an AK47.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Locky_Jr said:
thankyou,
but who woud have thought that such intellect and wisdom was possible in a human being, it is difficult for you to comprehend it possible in others because it is you possessing the traits, but so long as I can see a human being like that, can I not think it possible for myself? keeping in mind that I am about a decade younger than you, if I recall your age correctly

unless ofcourse you are not human madunit, which would make a lot of sense
I give you an answer, again, and you question the answer, again. I told you about this last time.

I have no equal, I am superior in every possible aspect. Don't question it, or try and achieve it. It is an unattainable situation. You should have dreams and goals, but don't be a dickhead about it.

You should set achievable goals.

You would have more luck transforming yourself into a half eaten shoe, than you will ever have of getting remotely anywhere near my superhuman self.

just deal with it and move on, or else I shall strike you down with head syphillis.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Madunit, a few more questions...

Do you consider our attribute of perfection a help or hinderance? Personally i feel for the most part its a hinderance as it allows me to see the short comings, and my god are they short, of others around me.

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Yay or Nay? Im a big fan tbh, but i think they are over-rated by some of their fans

Why is Locky Jr's arse so flat? Is it at all possible that its like the earth, where by in a lesser time people once perceived it as flat but found its actually quite full in its state? Or is this a pipe dream for Locky Jr

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Raider_69 said:
Madunit, a few more questions...

Do you consider our attribute of perfection a help or hinderance? Personally i feel for the most part its a hinderance as it allows me to see the short comings, and my god are they short, of others around me.
I agree, however, it does allow us the opportunity to abuse f**k out of anyone we sit fit, because they are nowhere near the echelon of which we are on.

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Yay or Nay? Im a big fan tbh, but i think they are over-rated by some of their fans
Yay, however, they are becoming over rated. Their post Californication fans are the biggest wankers alive.

Why is Locky Jr's arse so flat? Is it at all possible that its like the earth, where by in a lesser time people once perceived it as flat but found its actually quite full in its state? Or is this a pipe dream for Locky Jr
the world was perceived as flat, but discovered to be round.

Locky's arse is flat, based on discoveries.

Thus, tis a pipe dream.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
Because, you're only human.

Ta for the info Unit, I shall be halfitis-sufferer hunting on the morrow.
don't need to go far, they f**king breed like rabbits in here.

2 True Blues

Coach
What is the meaning of life ???? And if GOD was there before anything else then where the f**k was he/she !!!???

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Moffo said:
did i say you had never lived in a city, farkface?
You asked the question using present tense, thus, the question was incorrect as I haven't been living in a remote area for almost a year now.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
2 True Blues said:
What is the meaning of life ????
Firstly, one question demands one question mark. The meaning of life is to learn lessons to assist you with the afterlife. Well thats the bullsh*t reason. The real reason is to get your end wet as often as possible, make sh*tloads of money and buy heaps of sh*t.
And if GOD was there before anything else then where the f**k was he/she !!!???
being a supernatural being, ie a spirit, means that God was everywhere all at once.

Latest posts