What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask madunit

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Every country using the Gregorian calendar has a fourth of July ;-)

Eelementary

Post Whore
Unit,

What is your opinion in the seemingly increasingly ever more popular musical trend these days whereby emo's, goths and punk rockers are wearing more and more make-up, tattoos and piercings (trying to look hardcore), and metal bands are getting more and more straight edge-looking?

It's one of my biggest gripes - fair dinkum, you look at fools like Good Charlotte and, if you'd never heard their music, you'd think, "Hey - they look tough. They must play some kick-arse metal!" and then you compare it to bands like Lamb Of God and Haste The Day and you'd think the opposite.

Sorry. Started rambling there. It just really annoys me.

Martli

Coach
Locky_Jr said:
I will have you know that I take my measurements regularly and there is about 15 inches difference between my hips and my waist,
Oh, f**k off, pancake arse.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Martli said:
btw Madunit, does Australia have the 4th of July?
yes, its just after 3rd of July.

we have freedom in our country, so on our 4th of july, we just do whatever the f**k we want to do.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Eelementary said:
Unit,

What is your opinion in the seemingly increasingly ever more popular musical trend these days whereby emo's, goths and punk rockers are wearing more and more make-up, tattoos and piercings (trying to look hardcore), and metal bands are getting more and more straight edge-looking?

It's one of my biggest gripes - fair dinkum, you look at fools like Good Charlotte and, if you'd never heard their music, you'd think, "Hey - they look tough. They must play some kick-arse metal!" and then you compare it to bands like Lamb Of God and Haste The Day and you'd think the opposite.

Sorry. Started rambling there. It just really annoys me.
Eele, for these goth, emo sh*tlickers, they seem to think they are hardcore if they look close to dying. Because apparently to them, metal music is all about death and hell.

So they spend all their effort on looking like they're dead or dying, they sing about killing themselves and think they are hardcore.

They don't realise metal is more about the sound, not the words. The faster and heavier the sound, the more hardcore it is (generally speaking). The metal bands don't want to be associated with these morons, so they do whatever they can to not look like them, this may include going to rehab, sporting reading glasses, having a family etc.

Apparently life is so hard now for teenagers that death is the only cure for their pissy gripes.

"My underwear is too tight, woe is me, life stinks!"

Latest posts