What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask madunit

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Locky_Jr said:
I will have you know that I take my measurements regularly and there is about 15 inches difference between my hips and my waist,
15 inches is quite a lot, in todays terms, that is almost 38cms. If you have that big a difference, then you are either starving or just really fat all round, but less fat in the waist area.

now locky, lets stop telling bullsh*t and be honest.

you're flat, deal with it.

Hallatia

Referee
madunit said:
15 inches is quite a lot, in todays terms, that is almost 38cms. If you have that big a difference, then you are either starving or just really fat all round, but less fat in the waist area.

now locky, lets stop telling bullsh*t and be honest.

you're flat, deal with it.
my waist is 23 inches my hips are 38"
I take my measurements to prevent me from going to crazy about my size, although now I can acknowledge that it is good

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
FunkyMonk said:
What happens when you O.D on your own bullsh*t?
read the posts of the member who made a post before this.

you'll get the picture.

Hallatia

Referee
whatever I was telling the truth, I know what I look like, here front view, and my photography skills which always manage to cut any skin out
black.jpg

Hallatia

Referee
my bust measurement is nearly double my waist, do not worry about that, I cannot find a picture without skin, I will take one later, my problem is not my body, it is my mentality

Pistol

Coach
Locky_Jr said:
whatever I was telling the truth, I know what I look like, here front view, and my photography skills which always manage to cut any skin out
black.jpg

good god.....

eat a cheese burger and a vat of gravy while ur at it

Hallatia

Referee
but my boobs are real and I have hips and an arse, so I cannot be her, I am not all bones like that either, I just have a small waist, that is sick, I look healthy

that article is funny, when I first noticed my waist size, I measured my 8 year old sister,s and it was the same, but I can assure that I am healthy and eat properly and am over 50kilos

Dani

Immortal
Have some of my fat please.

I've lost a friend to an eating disorder, it's a disgusting way to die. But please yourself.

Hallatia

Referee
2 pixxas sounds good, I do eat, I swear, for a skinny person I eat like a pig I just exercise a lot and my body does not store much fat anymore

Hallatia

Referee
I do not understand how anybody could survive on that, lettuce is like water, in my opinion flavour is essential

Latest posts