What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

At last Newcastle get their start signing

roopy

Referee
he is injured all the time - and i think would take three times our salary cap by himself

Nuffy

Bench
Did you see his salary, 7.5M per season with a chance it will go even higher as 2 more clubs have thrown their hat into the ring

Nuffy

Bench
Too busy to be angry about footy, plus I must admit the retirement of Joey has mellowed my footy outlook, I still love it but am more easy going about it.

I still however hope that the Knights can develop into the best team on and off the field in the NRL and a benchmark sporting team in Australia.

AdamT

Juniors
Nuffy said:
Too busy to be angry about footy, plus I must admit the retirement of Joey has mellowed my footy outlook, I still love it but am more easy going about it.

I still however hope that the Knights can develop into the best team on and off the field in the NRL and a benchmark sporting team in Australia.

Here Here - Lets see how Steve Burraton goes - He cant do any worse than his predecessor of the last 5 years who we added insult by paying him a golden handshake after paying him ridiculous money for 5 years not to do the job he was supposed to do. Pffffft

I hope SB can make it the truly great club it can and should be - The pride of the NRL in Admin as well as crowd support

Latest posts