What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Attn Parra fans (others too if you have an opinion)

Do you rate Jason Taylor as a coach? Are you upset he's leaving end of this year? To your knowledge do players like/respect him?

Any feedback appreciated.

Cheers.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Seems pretty underrated and has gone a long way to restoring some confidence in the side and returning the winning culture that was established last year

The Colonel

Immortal
RabbitohHighlightMaker said:
Do you rate Jason Taylor as a coach? Are you upset he's leaving end of this year? To your knowledge do players like/respect him?

Cheers.

Quite a good coach, disappointed to see him go. He has a good deal of respect amongst the players and is seemingly well liked. Should do well at Souths.

Glenn

First Grade
Definitly rate him as a coach, and would be very suprised if he doesn't make the Rabbits into a competitive outfit.
Disappointing to see him go with what he has achieved, but hindsight is a wonderful thing.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Im disappointed he's going, even more that Fitzgerald couldve given him a chance instead of signing Hagan.

The coaching style lately has been top class, he'll do well at Souths.

Ice777

Bench
Well the team has won 5 of 8 i think it is under his coaching so he must be doing something right, IMO Parra's loss is Souths gain. Yet another masterstroke by Fitzy to let JT get away :roll:

bulldog

Bench
Played in first grade for a lot longer than a guy of his athletic ability had any right to, he stayed up there thanks to an excellent football brain and hard work, both outstanding attributes for a coach.

GAMEFIRST

Juniors

Cheers.

Whenever a coach goes to Souths, they get sucked into their losing culture and backward progress.

Even JT, who is well liked & coaches good basics with a more personable approach than Smithy, will be tested to the nth degree!

Souths always look promising for next year-midway through the current season.:crazy:

I'm disappointed he's going - Parra are playing a good style of footy and seem to be enjoying themselves. I was surprised that he kept selecting Brett Delaney as I don't rate him, but he doesn't seem to have as many favourites as Brian Smith did.
Hagan hasn't been able to bring any big names over which is also disappointing.

I hope he goes well at Souths, they need a culture change as much as anything.

His opinion had nothing to do with the question.

Although probably clear, I never brought up Souths in my question. All I asked was the general opinion of Taylor as a Coach.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Good coach but will be ineresting to see how he goes at Souths

At Parramatta he was coaching players he has coached for a number of years

As JT progressed through the coaching ranks from SG Ball to 1st grade the likes of Haynem T.Smith, Cordoba etc were progressing at the same rate as players.

While the likes of Hindy, Caylo, Vella and Marsh all played with JT in 2001.

Will be waiting to see how he goes at Souths where is basically knows no one to that level.

Nickeel

Juniors

Yes.

Yes.

And yes. :cry:

Nick

GAMEFIRST

Juniors
Sorry Gamefirst, I should've put '(others too if you have an opinion AND a brain)'

Apologies.

No need to apoligise- your question was anwered and it seems you are unable to comprehend english.

Don't let your teams poor form the last 2 decades & your BRAIN get in the way of reading & comprehending answers on the forum.

I must ask you, are you typical of an averages souths fan?
If you are, I'll stick with Parra's mob.
:)

Ron Jeremy

Coach
He's good, but Brian was crap, and anyone coach would have given them the confidence they need to pull them out of the slump.

Parraren

Bench
Won the premier league comp last year and now 5 from 8 in first grade.

Only going to get better I think.