What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australia and New Zealand Teams

KniGhTs BaTTLeR

Juniors
RHYTHM AND STEALTH said:
Who is Steve Simpson rooting to be in the team

You will eat your words. I might be bias cuz his my fav player but his the best second rower in the game. Plus his an 80 minute player which would have come into consideration.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Tyson said:
someone who can play in a lot of positions thurston is halves and then wat?

Last time I checked MOST hookers are halves before they shifted to hooker! Look at Wing, he is a 5/8 playing hooker!:)

Tyson

Juniors
KniGhTs BaTTLeR said:
You will eat your words. I might be bias cuz his my fav player but his the best second rower in the game. Plus his an 80 minute player which would have come into consideration.

no way the best but he is pretty good but have u ever watched hindmarsh didnt think so

Raider_69

Post Whore
KniGhTs BaTTLeR said:

N.Hindmarsh and B.Kennedy might have a little something to say about that, granted Kennedy is playing lock but he is still a better 2nd rower then Simpson

lockyno1

Post Whore
KniGhTs BaTTLeR said:

I agree and I am neutral on this one. He has been fantastic this year!

lockyno1

Post Whore
Raider_69 said:
N.Hindmarsh and B.Kennedy might have a little something to say about that, granted Kennedy is playing lock but he is still a better 2nd rower then Simpson

Luke ODonnel would be ahead of him as well but that is NOT saying he shouldn't not be in the side!

Tyson

Juniors
lockyno1 said:
Last time I checked MOST hookers are halves before they shifted to hooker! Look at Wing, he is a 5/8 playing hooker!:)

but wing can play hooker half 58 centres and wing and i bet even fullback and lock if he had to thats why hes good for da bench.thurston is just a half n if u didnt kno johns n lockyer arent gonna be subbed off

lockyno1

Post Whore
IanRitchie said:
WTF? No Price?

What a rip.

He has been ordinary as this year. He won't even be the starting prop for QLD this year- Tronc and Civo are ahead!

Raider_69

Post Whore
lockyno1 said:
Luke ODonnel would be ahead of him as well but that is NOT saying he shouldn't not be in the side!

completely agree
im not saying Simpson doesnt deserve his spot, just that he isnt the best second rower in the comp :cool:

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
lockyno1 said:
He has been ordinary as this year. He won't even be the starting prop for QLD this year- Tronc and Civo are ahead!

Isn't he leading, or in the top 3 in hitups and running metres?

lockyno1

Post Whore
Tyson said:
but wing can play hooker half 58 centres and wing and i bet even fullback and lock if he had to thats why hes good for da bench.thurston is just a half n if u didnt kno johns n lockyer arent gonna be subbed off

Thurston can EASILY play hooker and can cover centre if needed. Great bench player and the only one IN FORM. The other options have been terrible this year!

Tyson

Juniors
lockyno1 said:
Thurston can EASILY play hooker and can cover centre if needed. Great bench player and the only one IN FORM. The other options have been terrible this year!

wings been going good in his last games n barret should be there as a utility b4 thurston easily. wat a nothing selection

lockyno1

Post Whore
IanRitchie said:
Isn't he leading, or in the top 3 in hitups and running metres?

Maybe I don't know but I know he did nothing today. Tronc would be next best option anyway.

stevo

Juniors
lockyno1 said:
Without Hodges and only 3 QLD'ERS don't expect a good crowd as I sure as anything won't be going now!:(

Well, hopefully not all QLD'ers are as lame of supporters of the game as yourself. It's a pretty stupid reason not to go to a Test Match game. They are all Aussies and Brisbanites should get behind then and go to the game.

King Panther

Juniors
Tyson said:
no way the best but he is pretty good but have u ever watched hindmarsh didnt think so
true he's not the best by a longshot but he deserves his spot unlike cooper. Hodges should be absolutely fuming

Latest posts