What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australia tour of South Africa (white ball) Aug 31 - Sept 2023

King-Gutho94

Coach
Marn's kind of wicket.

Probably won't have to deal with this in India.
World Cup will be mostly roads.

The odd bunsen burner here and there. But 65/70% of pitches will be flat i reckon.

As the ICC would be keen for some 350/400 + scores purely for entertainment value.

Plus i reckon India would back themselves to out score teams in a high scoring shootout with there batting depth then make it a lottery with a spinning wicket.

Fangs

Coach
World Cup will be mostly roads.

Which is all good.

Even if Davey doesn't find form we've still got plenty of hitting power and a good bowling attack. Haze should have a great tournament if we can keep him fit. Zampa too I think.

Good chance at this tournament.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Which is all good.

Even if Davey doesn't find form we've still got plenty of hitting power and a good bowling attack. Haze should have a great tournament if we can keep him fit. Zampa too I think.

Good chance at this tournament.
I reckon were 4th at best tbh.

England, India are the 2 favourites & Pakistan always find a way to surprise in these tournaments.

Anything less then a Semi Final is a massive fail though.

And i would consider finding a new white-ball coach and leave McDonald for the redball stuff.

simmo1

First Grade
I think we are as good a chance as any. We probably are a better side than we were in 2019 WC.

India's ODI performance has been a bit iffy the past year or so. We even beat them over there earlier in the year. They'll have a lot of pressure & expectation on them too.

Pakistan will be pushing shit up hill the whole tournament. They are a good side, but the BCCI will be doing anything it can to stop them winning a WC in India.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Anyone see this Coetzee fellow celebrate/send off the Rig?

Fair dinkum you would think it was a crucial wicket in the WC final...

Bazal

Post Whore
Australia's new dropped bowler/rig

0/102 off 10 and Travis Head is wanted for assault on Rabada and Nortje