What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australia v England - 4th Ashes Test

JJ

Immortal
Warne gone too - jones on a hat-trick.... pffftt
be lucky to get to the 5th day

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Gilchrist caught at second slip, that mightve been a great catch, but the shot from Gilchrist was pathetic just giving it away. Another batsman out of form.

aussies1st

Staff member
I thought Gilly was getting back into form. That is the way Gilly plays though, sadly it isn't coming off now.

aussies1st

Staff member
Lee should bat way higher up the order. How many times do our bowlers have to save us. When will our stupid batsmen learn.

Big Mick

Referee
Wow England have been impressive with the ball.

Lee should be the opener, he's the only one worth a damn atm and Katich was good while he was there.

aussies1st

Staff member
Say your final farewells to Hayden and Katich this will be the last inns you see them in. Of course those pussy selectors will postphone this farewell.

Tommy Smith

Referee
I reckon Jones should have been in the WorldXI...ahead of Harmison. What a bowler he is.

And Straussy! What a catch! If ever there was an example of the gulf between these two sides atm, that was it. Australia couldnt catch a beach ball with a satellite dish right now...whereas England, well, just watch the replay. (apart from Pietersen of course.).

aussies1st

Staff member
Jordan said:
Hayden to score 400 in a timely return to form
That sounds familar. WI have no hope in hell best result a draw. Lara (I think was out of touch) then scores 400 and saves the game.

Big Mick

Referee
aussies1st said:
Say your final farewells to Hayden and Katich this will be the last inns you see them in. Of course those pussy selectors will postphone this farewell.

Why should katich be dropped?

he's the only one apart from Lee to do anything with the bat.

Latest posts