What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australia v England - 4th Ashes Test

Tommy Smith

Referee
Do i sense a little anger in you girls? :D

Calm down now...dont want to have a stroke do you.:eek:

And the Flintoff lbw picthed right on leg stump...it was hardly plumb. But if you think it was plumb then good...more pain for you.:D

Freddie! Freddie! Freddie! Freddie!

Jonesy!!

ENGLAND!!!!!!!!

El Diablo

Post Whore
Big Mick © said:
If that wasn't out that'll deadset f**king do me.

Steve Bucknor your a dead set joke.

2 crucial wickets he's cost the Aussies today...both of those guys have formed a partnership of well over 100 runs now. Get that old bastard off the pitch.

you can bet your bottom dollar that when Aus are batting the geriatric fool will stick his finger up if someone sneezes

Red Bear

Referee
I like Bucknor, think he's good and i didnt personally think that LBW was out. Would've liked to have seen hawkeye tho. They show it alot more for England than us, opposite of when any team comes to Australia.

Tommy Smith

Referee
And whats with all this abuse towards Flintoff?

How pathetic of some of you. The bloke is a great cricketer, a great bloke and is putting up a great fight. Show some appreciation please.

When Ponting scored that match saving ton i was disappointed but i sure as hell applauded what was one of the great backs to the wall knocks off all-time. Sure there is a rivalry but i respect good cricket.

Mayeb one day some of you will, too...

Big Mick

Referee
Flintoff's knock was excellant.

But he shouldn't have been there due to poor umpiring.

he made the best of the situation and good on him, if it wasn't for him England would be up the creek without a paddle.

I just think everyone, like me is frustrated that the umpiring all series has ruined what is a great series.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Big Mick © said:
Flintoff's knock was excellant.

But he shouldn't have been there due to poor umpiring.

he made the best of the situation and good on him, if it wasn't for him England would be up the creek without a paddle.

I just think everyone, like me is frustrated that the umpiring all series has ruined what is a great series.
Abit like Australia without Warne, if you're talking about the whole series.

Flintoff = GOD.

Balmain_Boy

Wow, some of you are terrible sports.

You're not interested in watching a test match either, just Australia winning. You really should have enjoyed that knock by Freddie, because it was a good one.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Balmain_Boy said:
Wow, some of you are terrible sports.

You're not interested in watching a test match either, just Australia winning. You really should have enjoyed that knock by Freddie, because it was a good one.
:clap:

Good question, ElD. Unfortunately i dont have the answer.

El Diablo

Post Whore
He looks nothing like Fred Flinstone

JL4B06121_lrg.jpg
Fred_Flintstone_A.jpg

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
On the Flintoff abuse I think everyones thinks he was out but it was hardlt plum. It was out though. I think more people are just frustrated that its another decision to add to the list which has gone against Australia.

Flintoff batted well though , and always will if he stays in. Along with Gilchrist (Most of the time) , looks as good as any batsman in the world when out there.

Latest posts