What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australia v India 3rd Test at WACA Perth

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Hats of to India, they bolwed very well. Good to see swing bowling come back into the game of cricket.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I think the Aussies took the young Indian attack for granted and payed for it big time. There we're some ordinary shots out there. We need to get Sehwag out early or the lead could blow out quickly.

TheParraboy

Staff member
you know what i mean
you know what i mean
you know what i mean
you know what i mean
you know what i mean
you know what i mean
you know what i mean
you know what i mean

no i dont punter, what do you mean by opening with mitchell "ill bowl it 2 metres wide" johnson

what in the f**k are those pads tait was wearing? the ugliest piece of cricket equipment since tony greig's space helmet

wbhelmet_wideweb__430x268.jpg

Timbo

Staff member
hineyrulz said:
Aussies all out for 212, Why didn't Johnson take the single FFS?

It's Mitchell Johnson's fault our top order collapsed?

No blame can be given to Johnson for our shocking total...It's not like he's Bradman with the bat.

Pensacola Q.C

Juniors
Coaster said:
LOL i am not suggesting the players are doing it for profit.

The game of Cricket itself needs Australia to come down a peg or 3. I am just looking at different views from different angles.

To me there is too much love in this game, after the last week i was expecting fireworks, but the Aussies have come out like catholic schoolboys.
No they've just been ouplayed thus far. It does happen occasionally.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Timbo said:
It's Mitchell Johnson's fault our top order collapsed?

No blame can be given to Johnson for our shocking total...It's not like he's Bradman with the bat.
Where did i blame Johnson for Australia's top order,???? there was a single there and didn't take it and Tait was out next ball.

just reading coaster's post ...

the game of cricket needs the rest of the world to pull their finger out and raise their own game. imagine how sh*t the standard of world cricket would be if the australians were pegged down a level or 3. it's bad enough as it is

Azkatro

First Grade
We're f**ked. India's already proceeding to bat us right out of this match and they're still in the so-called "tricky" session before stumps.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
f**k Healy is a wanker, whinging about Lee when he should still have his feet up watching our batsman.

TheParraboy

Staff member
big difference is india played and missed a lot in this game
australia got edges earlier
thats cricket

india in the box seat, surely they cant lose it from here?????

hineyrulz

Post Whore
TheParraboy said:
big difference is india played and missed a lot in this game
australia got edges earlier
thats cricket

india in the box seat, surely they cant lose it from here?????
:lol: NO MORE PREDICTIONS!!!!!!

Coaster

Bench
Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
just reading coaster's post ...

the game of cricket needs the rest of the world to pull their finger out and raise their own game. imagine how sh*t the standard of world cricket would be if the australians were pegged down a level or 3. it's bad enough as it is

I agree mate, i just think thats the way its playing out.

Billion dollar deals, threats, rasism ect.

The Aussies are not playing like they have been, they are giving this game away, i dont care how many times i am told this is a great test match, i see a throw when i see one.

The more i watch this game, the more i crave footy, this bs shaking hands and whinging about sportsmanship, im over it.

I want to see agressive sportsman playing to win at all costs.

If i wanted to see a slow game with no passion played just for money i would watch the all blacks.

Azkatro

First Grade
Good work Ponting. Just show India how pathetically desperate you are by giving our quicks 2 over spells and give the Indians even more confidence for tomorrow.

Latest posts