What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australia v Japan (Game 9)

Parra_Eels

Bench
we need to get the heavy metal pumping in the dressing room and just rip them to shreds - f**king smash'em (on the scoreboard not literally)

Raider_69

Post Whore
i can reveal exclusively photos of the last training session for the japanese teams

xin_32080117063853117721.jpg

An41

Juniors
lockyno1 said:
Italy-Japan, battle of the cheats!:lol:
maybe i should throw my TV off my balcony, I've lost all faith in soccer. Seems like everyone is cheating

Sir Biffo

Bench
Lets show these cheating merkins in the second half how we roll in a real country!

But seriously do we have to look at the theatrics to have a legitimate chance to get further in a world cup?

lockyno1

Post Whore
Get Wilshire to just belt the ref! Honestly who gives a f..k if he gets suspended! He's hopeless anyway! Just take the Egyptian out!

lockyno1

Post Whore
An41 said:
maybe i should throw my TV off my balcony, I've lost all faith in soccer. Seems like everyone is cheating

My tele already had had 2 beers thrown at it! That will be the next step!:lol:

Sir Biffo

Bench
f**k. Number 20 the crumb is still on the field. I'd rather see Brett Finch at halfback for NSW than see this useless unco out there. Oh wait ...

lockyno1

Post Whore
Sir Biffo said:
f**k. Number 20 the crumb is still on the field. I'd rather see Brett Finch at halfback for NSW than see this useless unco out there. Oh wait ...

Soon we'll have the f**k off Wilshire Foundation!:lol:

lockyno1

Post Whore
True Raider, but seriously, is this guy for real! He makes Popovich look good, and Popovich is s..t!

Latest posts