What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australia v Japan (Game 9)

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Mogsheen Jadwat & Russell Smith > This Egyptian farker!

Misanthrope

Staff member
Anyone who doesn't think there was a legitimate foul on Schwarzer leading to the Japanese goal should contract syphillis for extreme idiocy. What a crock of sh*t. We controlled that half until the point, and now we're one adrift.

Wilkshere has to go. His defence is sh*t and his obsession with long balls is starving us of opportunities. Thank God for Bresciano and Kewell

Raider_69

Post Whore
innsaneink said:
The guy on our wing, at bottom of screen?

f**kin useless.....a luke burt type imo....

yep pretty sure thats him
the bloke getting owned by the jap fella with a western name :lol:

Nagamotu to hakmorro, on to alex... what the f**k?! :lol:

Timbo

Staff member
Wilkshire is being owned by Alex. (Very Japanese name that :p). Time for Cahill.

I can't believe this clown found his way to the stadium, let alone being allowed to referee the game.

An41

Juniors
Dont blame the Japanese, blame the ref. I'm sure if it was the other way around it would be a different matter, but i agree poor decision by the ref should've been a foul, Japan didnt deserve that goal.

All in all good game so far if it wasnt for the ref. On to the 2nd half we go

Lowey3

Juniors
Japan are totally outplaying the Beach boys.

Wilkshire is Australian standard but not World Cup Standard (like most of your team) he plays for Bristol City FFS.

Nakamura and Nakata are dominating the midfield and Mark Viduka isent getting enough service up front.

Tim Cahill will join the attack if he gets on.

Why are you lot geting so upset ? you was never, ever going to reach the second stage anyway - that was like saying GB would win the Tri Nations.

Sir Biffo

Bench
innsaneink said:
The guy on our wing, at bottom of screen?

f**kin useless.....a luke burt type imo....

More in the Greg Smith mould. turned up to training claiming to play in England, reality is he watched a Mudgee vs Dubbo reserves game and thought he could give it a go. Dead set the bloke plays for a 50th division club in England, no chance he can mix it with the best.

Parra_Eels

Bench
no team has frustrated me more than this f**king annoying japanese team - fair dinkum i feel like leaping into the tv and beating the sh*t out some of them. i agree with the consensus that wilkshire has to go - i mean he got sent off last start and was average and yet timmy cahill who was brilliant against the dutch is on the bloody bench. all i can say is - fire the f**k up boys!

An41

Juniors
Lowey3 said:
Japan are totally outplaying the Beach boys.

Why are you lot geting so upset ? you was never, ever going to reach the second stage anyway - that was like saying GB would win the Tri Nations.
Stop posting your hatred for Australia, even though im going for the japs this time around

Misanthrope

Staff member

Did your mother smoke and drink while she was pregnant? Or did she raise you the hard way with just routine abuse? Either way - congratulate her on a sterling job. You're a prize idiot.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Who's the ref in bed with??

Boooooooooooooooooo!

Must atleast get an equaliser. Atleast if we don't win we can blame the Japanese Egyptian!

Latest posts