What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australian Idol Winner 2006.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Agreed. How he did not go after Sunday's performance is disgraceful. Like Lisa or not her performance was a not bottom 2 performance either. Bobby and Ricky should have been bottom 2.

Crusher

Coach
Lets not forget Anthony Calea with the biggest selling Australian single of all time. Now he's on the European circuit apparerntly making a decent living off Italian songs.

But who the f**k is voting on thi show. The bottom 2 was wrong!

lockyno1

Post Whore
I agree with Bobby in the bottom 2. His performance was probally his worst one to date. But how the f**k did Ricky not get evicted!

Pantherz9103, GO LISA!

NPK

Bench
f**king hell Ricky. You can't sing, can't play any instruments and can't write a song. Loser.

Jono Russell

Bench
Bobby will be one of the best things to come out of australian music.

From tonight I think everyone done a great job except Ricky. If he can't do his own song (can he even write a song) then he should be gone now.

I think they all have alot of talent in the writing side of things. (besides Ricky)

Damian and Dean performed their songs the best.

lockyno1

Post Whore
somethingwithjohn said:
Bobby will be one of the best things to come out of australian music.

I have my doubts. He is proving to be a one trick pony. He has to learn to be versatile. That is the same with all the others as well, including Lisa who I love to watch sing.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Wittyfan is dying right now as they allowed girls to cuddle Dean on stage!

In other news all the performances have been good. Hard to judge who will get voted off, however my gut says that Lisa will go. As unfortunate as it will be, it is probally best for her development. She will benefit from being able to sing her country-pop songs in her own way rather than Idol rubbish that the winner has to produce.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Lisa went very well NBB, but I'd rather her go into her own type of music which is country-pop rather than win Idol.

lockyno1

Post Whore
I liked Damien's the best. Ricky to me was flat, but that was just a impression of it. Lisa was great but not fantastic if you know what I mean. But tonight was the first time we saw that Lisa can sing other notes that are not in her comfort zone.

Latest posts