What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australian Idol Winner 2006.

wittyfan

Referee
big_RebeccaPearce.jpg

She was also once in Moulin Rouge.

wittyfan

Referee
Rebecca bombed completely tonight. Bland and soulless she was.

Lisa Mitchell however is in a class of her own and the only serious challenger to Dean. Lavina was great too.

lockyno1

Post Whore
The last 3 winners have been dead duds, so one can hope that someone at least vaguely talented can win it. There has hardly been a great "Idol" since Kelly Clarkson won the first USA Idol.

lockyno1

Post Whore
wittyfan said:
Shannon Noll is awesome even though he came second!

He is ok. But look at the winners....Guy friken Sebastien...Kasey Donovan (I never knew so many people were stupid till she won it!), and lets not start on Kate "very untalented DeRago from last year! Not a great list there! The best singer there was was Rikki Lee and she was voted out for some stupid reason!

lockyno1

Post Whore
Yes she is...but WTF were the public doing....DONOVAN...do I need to say any more wiityfan! Easily the worst Idol in any part of the world! Simply shocking!

lockyno1

Post Whore
Anyone should have won it that year..except Donovan! What year was Rikki?

Guy- 03
Donovan-04
Kate- 05

I think it was 04' for Rikki. Am I right?

pantherz9103

First Grade
Lisa Mitchell is a cutie and she has a lovely 'Aussie' voice. She'll please the country crowd but I think she has the talent to perform well in more than just that. I gave a couple of votes to her and I don't like to vote for too many of them coz usually they are disappointing. She's the only one that's inspired me to vote so far!

Disco

Bench
Lisa Mitchell should really win this thing in a canter

Easily the most talented.......EASILY

Disco

Bench
Actually i take that back, Bobby Flynn is also quite talent, its just a shame that he is very average in the looks department

Crusher

Coach
Donovan won it and look where she is now. The judges pushed her case so hard that year even though i thought she was crap throughout.

This year I think the young girl who sat on the stool last night has a big shot along with the south african dood. her voice might not be what you call classic but it is original. Something lacking with a few others.

Oh and sideshow bob could feature if he can scrub up.

Frederick

Staff member
Him repeatedly singing "Ohhh ohhhhhh ohhhhhhhh" over and over doesn't count ;-) :p

Latest posts