What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australian Idol Winner 2006.

NPK

Bench
Reigan is hot and has an amazing voice. She sang a bit of opera for the judges at her audition which I haven't seen before. She has the lot.

Amanda was also great - a real rock chick with a raspy voice - not like that lame rock chick wannabe Kelly Cavuoto.

wittyfan

Referee
Reigan did well tonight but the rest were meh. Lyndelle is far too much like the truly awful Tarni from last year to have any sort of hope. Jessica blew it with another naff Whitney Houston song.

No serious competition for Dean tonight.

25q816w.jpg

Engine

Juniors
Dean Geyer WILL make his mark on the entertainment industry. Im not gay, but he is an extremely attractive man.

NPK

Bench
Reigan won't make it far I'm afraid, because all the 13 year old girlies will be voting for the cute guys (Dean mostly) and not for the pretty girls who they're probably jealous of.
I still think they should make it fairer by allowing only 1 vote from each phone. The way it is now, if someone put in a casual vote for their favourite, it gets immediately cancelled out by some teenie voting 50 times for Dean.

wittyfan

Referee
A pic of Dean modelling for a calendar late last year:

deangeyer2006vodka.jpg

I shall be back in a moment after I've changed my undies.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Phillips said:
you both deserve to get some terrible disease for watching that crap

Well don't watch it then and you won't get the terrible disease. Simple.

I think the 16 year old girl from Albury had a lovely voice and was pretty cute too, untouched.

I don't really like the artists that have come out of Aus Idol that much but the standard seems to be more varied and there's more choices for those who don't want a powder puff pop idol.

Latest posts