What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australian Idol Winner 2006.

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
THE DUDE with the GANKET sign is in my grade, in my school. His name is also mark, and i know the true meaning of GANKET! (ps i dont watch the show, i got told that the sign caused an uproar)

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
this dude called simon read this chick's last name as "ganket" and being immature and all used it as an insult... "your a ganket!!! etc." and it sorta caught on, the funny thing is he read the last name wrong, it was actually "gamlet"

wittyfan

Referee
0,,5233622,00.jpg

Dean's the man!!!!!!

NPK

Bench
Token RnB singer (Joseph)
Token bald guy (mutto - there's always a token bald guy in reality shows!!)

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Who was the disgusting bastard who sang a dreadful cover of Vertigo?

I better not find out where they live, or they will regret ever singing that song.

RK

First Grade
I thought the guys rendition of Eskimo Joes song was crap. No way am I voting for him!!!

Jizmizm

Juniors
I like Joseph. Lisa is alright too, but i think people will get tired of her, sadly. As she has a different voice, not something huge that the greats like Whitney Houston or those type of people have, although i think alot of people are liking more laid back stuff these days so hopefully that works in her favour. Shes a great talent tho esp for a 16? year old.

Latest posts