What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australian Idol Winner 2006.

shark_girl

Juniors
Oi, Witty..check out the new NW mag. There is an article in there about Dean. He is still a virgin and is going to save him self for marraige. Not only is he hot, but hes sweet too!

And, no, Ricky does not bat for your team!

wittyfan

Referee
Dean has got this year's Idol in the bag. :D

His blue eyes and killer smile just make me melt. The only other man that makes me melt so much is Witty.

NPK

Bench
I still don't see the big deal about Lisa. What's with that bizarre pronounciations too?!

Crusher

Coach
bobby flynn is the most hypnotic

not the best voice but something about him

Holden was on the money with him

mullet

Juniors
NPK said:
I still don't see the big deal about Lisa. What's with that bizarre pronounciations too?!

actually i agree with this stamentent now, i'll take back what i have said about her b4. Her voice is original howevee its the same therefore it is boring as in yeh heard it before. In afraid i dont thikn she offers much but this one tone weird singing voice.

I may be wrong its only early days yet but thats my judgement tonight.

Booby Flynn wooo yes crusher he was hypnotic.

That derring chick whatever her name is was it just me or did she destroy that Georg song toward the end when she hit the high notes. That was awful

Disco

Bench
Bobby dominated tonight

I thought overall the quality was pretty good tonight, not standout crap performances, with that in mind i'd cut Klancie

wittyfan

Referee
svGEYER_narrowweb__300x535,0.jpg

*wittyfan melts*

NPK

Bench
mullet said:
That derring chick whatever her name is was it just me or did she destroy that Georg song toward the end when she hit the high notes. That was awful
I thought she hit the notes well. It's the same notes as in the original song so she wasn't messing with the song or anything.

Latest posts