What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australian Idol Winner 2006.

Disco

Bench
Crusher said:
you mean the ABC who brings us shows such as .......

what do they have again?

Spicks and Specks
Glass House
Extras
Chasers War on Everything
Enough Rope

wittyfan

Referee
somethingwithjohn said:
Oh f**king Puhlease, Ricky sucked big time.

Ricky is an Anthony Callea wannabe. Plus they go on about him playing football to hide other things about him. :lol:

Parra Guru

Coach
I can't stand Ricky, Dean or Bobby. I don't know how Bobby avoided criticism last night. His song was so f*cking boring, at least the others tried to mix it up a bit with the theme. Dean and Ricky are both too busy loving themselves to actually take the singing part seriously enough.

I like Mutto and Damien. Reigan is OK but I think the whole obscure song thing is a bit try-hardish. Jess and Lavina really surprised me last night.

NPK

Bench
Lavina - boring. Also, is it fair that she, a professional singer, is competing?
Klancie - I'm not a country fan..
Lisa - crap, crap. Totally overrated
Reigan - so much potential but song choices will kill her
Jessica - boring
Ricky - tryhard
Bobby - good, but I hate how he feels the need to take songs and totally f**k with the melody
Dean - overrated, weak voice
Chris - class
Damien - class. Sang Creep well, even though it's a hard song to sing in a shortened format..it needs time to gain in intensity
Guy - token bald guy. a bit tryhard. When he was singing last night he was acting like he was singing a hardcore song, but it was only a soft-rock song.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Mullet, I am sorry I just couldn't stand Reigan! Picked crap songs, and her voice was annoying!

mullet

Juniors
lockyno1 said:
Mullet, I am sorry I just couldn't stand Reigan! Picked crap songs, and her voice was annoying!

yep i totally agree, there was just something about her that annoyed me, maybe the way she carried on. What Marcia said to her early on in the piece still rings loud in my mind "you're not as good as you think you are". Marica summed it up perfectly.

witty, im glad i made you giggle :)

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
ab.jpg

I changed the channel! :badgrin: :sch:

lockyno1

Post Whore
Hey if they are both in the final, we both go home happy! At least Reigan is out! If she won that would be just about as bad as when Donovan won!

Latest posts