What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australian Idol Winner 2006.

shark_girl

Juniors
Lisa was sh*t tonight!!!!!!!!! I hope she goes tommorrow.

Ricky was brilliant, as was Mutto, Jessica, and Damian.

The others were good, but Lisa and Reigan were sh*t.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Hopefully Reigan goes. I just don't see what she has that has got her this far! Hopefully my 20 votes for Lisa is enough!

Jono Russell

Bench
Oh f**king Puhlease, Ricky sucked big time.

Damian and Bobby went to a top level tonight the rest were below par.

Disco

Bench
The way i see it Bobby and Damain are that far ahead of the pack its not funny

Lisa has the potential to be right there with them, but atm is just not stepping up

I really think Reigen has potential as well, but whilst i like the songs she chooses, most teeney boppers wont

Mutto, Lavina, Chris, Ricky are all performing at there best atm, but are all still middle of the pack

Jessica surprised me last night good effort

Dean is a marketers dream, but i dont think his overly talented.......but he'll probably win

Klancie.......dear god i hope she goes

Dean's bible bashing makes me cringe. So do some of his fans actually, I've never been a 14 year old girl but I do remember having better things to do at 14 that didn't involve obsessing over a nobody on TV. He had a fan website after his first audition lol.

mullet

Juniors
Disco said:
The way i see it Bobby and Damain are that far ahead of the pack its not funny

Lisa has the potential to be right there with them, but atm is just not stepping up

I really think Reigen has potential as well, but whilst i like the songs she chooses, most teeney boppers wont

Mutto, Lavina, Chris, Ricky are all performing at there best atm, but are all still middle of the pack

Jessica surprised me last night good effort

Dean is a marketers dream, but i dont think his overly talented.......but he'll probably win

Klancie.......dear god i hope she goes

i second that

Latest posts