What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Autumn 2021

to_ddeath

Coach
That’ll do me.
FFFS.
If there isn’t a raid in either the stables or bedroom of Preusker & McKechnie tonight then racing can go to hell.
Next week taking a day off from watching this shitshow & having a day out with the other half.
Might have a plonk in the 2 big ones at Phlegm before that & check back later on to see how well they were butchered.
Honestly....

Seems to be quite a few lots being passed in or withdrawn at the Inglis Premier sale.

Maybe everyone blew their chunks at MM GC sale?

Sphagnum

Coach
The todman is a cracking race today. Slipper credentials on the line big time.

don’t mind that alpine edge. It’s first 3 runs have all been very good but it’s a tough race.

to_ddeath

Coach
The todman is a cracking race today. Slipper credentials on the line big time.

don’t mind that alpine edge. It’s first 3 runs have all been very good but it’s a tough race.

Youve had a golden run with 2yos lately but I’m waiting another week before diving in to these lead up races.
Today is very much a multi/quaddie day for me, can’t see too many upsets on the cards.
Don’t mind Dawn Passage at odds in the C@nterwick Stakes

Latest posts