What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Awards Programme 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pistol

Coach
7:30pm is fast approaching

tune in to listen to a fantastic show

lots of fun

lots of awards

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I had a sneak peek at the banners this morning. Tremendous work Pistol. :thumn

There's also a forum-wide announcement from The Front Row admin regarding the awards. The more the merrier.

Should be a ripper.

Pistol

Coach
cheers mate

should be a ripper of a show and with the announcement, its bound to bring in a few extra ppl into the stands :D

roosterboy60

Juniors
Just a note to anyone who is planning on listening tonight you may have to sign up at the Live365 site - it's free.

If anyone is still having problems getting it working after that - open your selected Media player and paste in http://www.live365.com/stations/totalsport

That should get it working. Hope you all enjoy the show!

Titanic

First Grade
Pistol - we are having terrible problems with Yahoo in China and may not be able to connect as planned. Continuing to try but not hopeful :-(

Titanic

First Grade
panic - we can't get the radio station either ... friggin' crap

we would be happy to phone in but technology if there is a number

Last edited:

Amadean

Juniors
panic - we can't get the radio station either ... friggin' crap

You see what comes of living amongst the brackish backwaters of Nanjing? Move towards the bright light of Shanghai, as I've bloody well told the lot of you, and feel the clean winds of broadband...

Jesbass

First Grade
Oh dear - apparently I don't have the right codec or something. Any idea which one I should be using?

Status
Not open for further replies.