What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Awards Programme 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesbass

First Grade
It is my information that Billie Jean is not my lover. She's just a girl who says that I am the one, but the kid is not my son.[/Weidler]

Pistol

Coach
anyways......

its going to be a great night. I'll take those requests under advisement and endeavour to play some good hard tunes

Pistol

Coach
I've got the majority of the award winners. What I'll do is pick one at random and I'll play a song of his choice, provided I have it in stock.

Pistol

Coach
I'm also going to be hunting for a couple of ppl to interview for the show. If I do call upon you, you will need a microphone.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
if madunit is included in any way in any award of any nature, even in the slightest amount, he'd like Broken, Beat and Scarred by Metallica played ;-)

Jesbass

First Grade
I'm also going to be hunting for a couple of ppl to interview for the show. If I do call upon you, you will need a microphone.

A great idea. I reckon a player and an official would be great - a view from both sides of the coin. :D

Pistol

Coach
as with previous installments of the F7s awards show, I can warm up the vocal chords and serenade the listeners with another fine rendition of a good tune. Will this segment be back?

Jesbass

First Grade
as with previous installments of the F7s awards show, I can warm up the vocal chords and serenade the listeners with another fine rendition of a good tune. Will this segment be back?

Fine is in the ear of the beholder... :sarcasm: :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think you should do both Pistol.

Your smooth seductive voice will win the ladies over when you sing Crazy Little Thing Called Love

And then you'll be sealing the deal all year long with "Sunglasses At Night"

MKEB...

Staff member
So, would you be saying that Pistol "can feel the rhythem of the night".

Status
Not open for further replies.