What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Awful refereeing spoils it

PRIDEOFLIONS

Juniors
aussies1st said:
Oh ok well the replays I saw I didn't catch that touch. Penalty if that was the case, definitely not a penalty try, we can't start awarding players for loose carries.

Aussie1st...lockyno1...theres a general theme here...you both talk garbage and you can only count to 1.

1) The carry WASNT loose

2) It WAS A CERTAIN try if illegal play wasnt used by Webb

3) Penalty Try everytime....bullsh*t antipodean biased decision as always.

4)Who were the morons in the video ref box who couldnt even award a penalty to GB?

5)GB were poor in execution and unimaginative in attack relying on the right wing where Gleeson and Carney were awful ...but they beat the sh*t out of the Kiwis, who looked like the walking wounded at the end.

6)GB were also unlucky to concede a the knock back try late on

7)GB would have won with correct officiating because NZ were out on there feet...you know like Aus stole that win last week at the end

8) Morley is a certified psycho but I would pay to see him go to work on Gould "The ANAL-ist" who predictied a 3-0 win to Aus in the 2005 ashes series....hmmm

The Clan

Juniors
Micistm said:
I just think of Morleys little punch to Webb on the ground...wow, what courage, for a prop to hit a fullback on the ground.

Maybe Morley was retaliating to the elbow that Webb struck him in the face with or maybe it was the cheap shot from behind that Webb hit Morley with right at the beggining of the game when Morley was penalised for a high tackle that wasnt. It was when Morleys back was turned and was strong enough to knock Morley mouthgard out yet no one wants to recognise the dirty little Kiwi for being what he is.

Latest posts