What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Back to Back Doco

Munky

Coach

Not sure I've seen this anywhere.

I know what I'm doing Sunday.

The NRL needs to step up and start producing the equivalent of America's Game for each premiership winner.

Edit: Seems to focus on the 2022 finals series.

Last edited:

Blues Riff

Bench
It looks like a serious production. All three episodes released at midnight tonight.
I've got the 9Now registration sorted. It will prob end up on the 9 youtube channel anyway.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Just binge watched the doco.

It is very good. Unlike Tigertown it's not a hazard for kids to watch either. It's been beautifully and professionally put together.

Shows lots of inner sanctum stuff. Shows how emotional it was for Ciraldo, Webber, Kiks and Api to leave.

Well worth the watch.

Munky

Coach
The Nine App is horrible.

The bit rate is f**king shit.

Edit: Not only 720p but so many ads. I'd give you $8 to rent off the Apple Store in 4k.

Last edited:

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
On episode 3 now. Pretty sure there's more ads then doco but it has been fantastic otherwise.

What I enjoyed was the level of calmness in the group. Obviously this is an Ivan thing. Seemed to always be on an even knell.

Surely that words out better than the carry on of blokes like Stuart, Maguire et al.

Players don't feel like their continually walking of egg shells. (This was a criticism I heard about Gus) Players didn't know which Gus would show up. Happy Gus, Funny Gus or angry and moody Gus.

Watching episode 2 now.

Hard to believe across between the prelim and GF the team scored sixty unanswered points.

Insane stat that I've not seen in the media.

Yeoweh has lost six from far more games played (seventy compared to fifty eight).

IMO the greatest Panther of all.
Greatest Panthers era. How much does Kikau and Api effect this year? 20%?