What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bangers vs Aussies - 2nd Test

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
2 for 151

batting order says Hussey will bat ahead of Clarke,

when he doesn't open, he normally bats at 6

lockyno1

Post Whore
Big Mick © said:
Congrats on the Baby mate..

Hope she plays cricket for the Aussie womens team...perhaps a spinner?

Maybe she will but as long as she stays healthy then I am sure I'll be happy with that and so will Amy, my fiance.:D

As for the game well jaques missed a big chance to show the selectors what he is made of. Reckless shot, makes you wonder whether he is the right man for the job post Langer era? Dizzy is batting very well and Punter well we know what he is capable of! Is there any chance of play today or are they showing pointless Ashes tests for a reason?:(

lockyno1

Post Whore
Big Mick © said:
Cosgrove imo

Hit the nail there and OMG he should have been in the side ahead of Wonderboy! Much better bat in my opinion with a lot less flaws in his game!:D

Red Bear

Referee
lockyno1 said:
Hit the nail there and OMG he should have been in the side ahead of Wonderboy! Much better bat in my opinion with a lot less flaws in his game!:D
The major flaw of course you think Clarkey has is the colour of his hat...

lockyno1

Post Whore
GoTheBears said:
The major flaw of course you think Clarkey has is the colour of his hat...

No actually putting that asside. Clarke plays WAY TOO MANY rash shots for a top 6 batsman in test cricket. In the end this leads to his many stuptip dismissals! Cosgrove is more technically good and treats every ball on its merit.:D

Red Bear

Referee
Clarke will be our 4-6 eventually, probly with cosgrove. Not yet but. Cosgrove wont find International cricket quite as easy once he's off Adelaide flat tracks.

lockyno1

Post Whore
GoTheBears said:
Clarke will be our 4-6 eventually, probly with cosgrove. Not yet but. Cosgrove wont find International cricket quite as easy once he's off Adelaide flat tracks.

Um...the SCG isn't that much more than a flat wicket either! Plus Cosgrove has done well in all conditions and in England! If Clarke bats at 4 or 5 you might as well just write a extra digit in the wickets column! It won't take long! Heck the Bangladesh bowlers didn't take long to get him out!:lol:

Red Bear

Referee
SCG is hell innnings 3 and 4, and seams early. Adelaide is batsmens paradise.
And Clarke, whilst im not sure if he should be in the side currently, will definately be there in the long run. And Cosgrove certainly plays reckless shots.

lockyno1

Post Whore
GoTheBears said:
SCG is hell innnings 3 and 4, and seams early. Adelaide is batsmens paradise.
And Clarke, whilst im not sure if he should be in the side currently, will definately be there in the long run. And Cosgrove certainly plays reckless shots.

Innings 3 and 4 are just as bad in Adelaide! Hardly any side scores well in the second dig at the Adelaide Oval! Yes Cosgrove plays some reckless shots, most young players do, Clarke plays 10 times the amount Cossie plays! Look at his dismissal in the second innings of the first test! Horrible shot!:evil:

lockyno1

Post Whore
aussies1st said:
Lets see what Cosgrove can do. Hes had a good season.

Exactly and hopefully considering that martyn and Clark are out of the ODI series, Cossie gets a callup!:D

Latest posts