What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bangers vs Aussies - 2nd Test

lockyno1

Post Whore
Well I have been doing things with my family today. We have been preparing for a few things that are going on on tuesday with our new baby, which was born on friday morning.

Getting back to the cricket...great to see Martyn and Clark not there! At least 2 tripe players are gone! Only 1 to go now! Martyn is too damn inconsistent for mine, this elbow injury could be a blessing in disguise! Well done for Dizzy he is back and well done for Lee for sending down more pies than they sell at a corner store! Gosh if we are relying on Lee, gosh help us! Congrats for Dan Cullen, I am thinking this could be part of the jigsaw for our spin twins in the future! I can picture a Cullen-Hauritz spin duo in the future! Hope to see us pile on the runs in the next 2 days!

lockyno1 said:
Well I have been doing things with my family today. We have been preparing for a few things that are going on on tuesday with our new baby, which was born on friday morning.
LOL BB :D

Congrats on the lill one :D

lockyno1

Post Whore
UndertakerMike said:
LOL BB :D

Congrats on the lill one :D

Thank you very much. That is the main reason that I have hardly been online. My fiance' needs me to help with the baby, who's name is brittany.:D We are now in the process of getting our stuff ready to head back to the United States in 2-3 months. :D

lockyno1

Post Whore
Balmain_Boy said:
Ah fair enough. Well done on it mate.

Thanks mate. I will be online a bit tommorrow, but ot much on tuesday for obvious reasons. Only bad thing is that I forgot to put my tips in!:evil:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Bumble said:
Back around 2000 I remember us playing 3 spinners...MacGill, Warnie and Funky Miller.

99 it was, McGilla, Funky and Gavin Robinson

congrats on Hauri junior Locky, what wonderful guidance she will recieve

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Jaques innings was very unJaques like, he has really settled in for a long one, by the looks of it

PARANoIR

Bench
Twizzle said:
Jaques innings was very unJaques like, he has really settled in for a long one, by the looks of it

The first 30 balls or so wasn't. Then he did settle in quite a bit.

That pull shot he played after the french cut was a gorgeous shot

Big Mick

Referee
Congrats on the Baby mate..

Hope she plays cricket for the Aussie womens team...perhaps a spinner?

Latest posts