What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Banners of protest

Redvpassion

Juniors
:lol: f**k me, you're bagging their initiative to at least get something started. And what the f*** are you going to do about this crisis then? Oh no wait, you're a deluded price fan...

f**k off you stuck up bastard

Hey Saint.Nick, don't get to worked up about comments like these. Wheather it was a sarcastic comment or just a cute one, we couldn't care less.

It's a small step taken in the right direction and Hopefully would lead to bigger things. A start is a start. We could all proudly say we are doing something about it and not just raving about it.

Thanks for your backup champ and everyone else on the 2 forums. Like I said don't pay too much attention to these comments.

saint.nick

Coach
Lol, and there's a million of ways to comment on the size without using a mocking, pish posh tone. You sit behind the computer and mock them while they actually try to do something for the good of the club. How cute.

gonz

Juniors
RedvPassion go hard champ don't hold back or stop,
u got support in thousands id say.

Weipa Dragon

Juniors
Go boys. We live right up the top if australia and have a core group that love the dragons. We would be there in tick to back you but can't. Good on you for saying what the living abroad dragons fans want. As for gypsy, get a dog up ya.

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
Banner-2-700x525_zps8b51d37a.jpg

Redvpassion

Juniors
I must admit, I'm more of a flames and pitchfork mob fancier, but you guys are fresh.
Keep Price though.

If only it was that easy we would of done that. :lol:

One goes all goes. Keep no one my friend. Respect your opinion on this.

Im sure you know ours.

tumbidragon

First Grade
Good stuff. It's unfortunate It has come to this but something had to give. The voices and banners will only get louder and bigger.

Mickthedragon

Juniors
Great idea,its time for action. Please organise a bigger one for before the next home game at kogarah and we will all join in.This clown has to go.