What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Barrett, Kimmorley, Cronk, Orford, Sherwin, Mullen?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Locky is signed for next season, and i think with an option in his favour for two more. And as for Sherwin :crazy:

H0WZAT

Juniors
Seems like every board member and their dog has a different halfback choice at the moment. Why don't we just save some grief and put an ad in the paper and see who applies.

forward pass

Coach
This is actually quite concerning now.

Sherwin was terrible in his last couple of years with the dogs. He was past it then. So who is it at our club who is coming up with these signing options?

I am now really worried about our recruitment now that a name like that has been thrown into the mix.

SDM

First Grade
I just cant believe this one. Maybe they have got sick of Joshy and started throwing him curveballs.

gUt

Coach
you throw him the right deal and he would come
As if Lockyer would want the shame and disgrace of putting on the blue and yellow rag you call your jersey to round out his career. Get a grip.

Last edited:

Daneel

Bench
As if Lockyer would want the shame and disgrace of putting on the blue and yellow jizzrag you clowns call your jersey to round out his career. Get a grip.

Yes RJ is deluded in thinking lockyer would play for the eels. However at least we know what colours our team is. Tell me what the f*ck is the donkeys official colours these days, does anyone f*cking know?

gUt

Coach
Yes RJ is deluded in thinking lockyer would play for the eels. However at least we know what colours our team is. Tell me what the f*ck is the donkeys official colours these days, does anyone f*cking know?

This is true and it's about as annoying/embarrassing as our club song.

The Omen

Juniors
really SHERWIN -- where are they getting these insane thoughts from

with all this Halfback talk going on you would think Morts in particular and Robson would be playing their hearts out and making themselves better each week to keep their spots in the future of the team ...
i do kinda feel sorry for Robson in all this (as he does seem to be somewhat trying but not hard enough) as he will be the scapegoat if we are lucky enough to sign someone like Cronk

Gronk

Staff member
IIRC the original poster needs to include Moloney in the title as well.

forward pass

Coach
with all this Halfback talk going on you would think Morts in particular and Robson would be playing their hearts out and making themselves better each week to keep their spots in the future of the team ...

Mate they are playing their hearts out - and therein lies the problem !!!!!!

eelandia

Juniors
I say hold off for a year with what we have then go all out for Mullen in 2012. May be hard getting him out of Newcastle, but I think we would be a good shot.

To me as good a half / five eighth than many of the others being trotted out. Potentially better than all of them.