What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to thank the OKI CHOKIES

phantom1969

Juniors
Hey Pvt schoolboy whats with the fascination with bending over?, your poor kid, dealing with an old man that is actually painting himself to be some genius but has zero nous.

Even funnier your boofhead buddys that come running in, well done mate, well done, backslaps galore or is it bitch slaps BWAA AHHHH HAAAA

As said your up the road from th SFS, your watering holes are a wander across.
Anyway what flight you catching to Mt Smart BWAA AHHHH HAAAAA, bang bang exit for the worst side in the 8 a good ole choke AGAIN is coming for the rorters, uncle Nick used his rorts being on the NRL to get a semi at the SFS only to look like the fool he is BWAA AHHHH HAAA.

Hey dude....

Can you do us one favour.....

Speak freakin english will ya.......it does my head in trying to translate your posts......and you are so bloody funny I want to read every word.......

adamkungl

Immortal
Hey Pvt schoolboy whats with the fascination with bending over?, your poor kid, dealing with an old man that is actually painting himself to be some genius but has zero nous.

Even funnier your boofhead buddys that come running in, well done mate, well done, backslaps galore or is it bitch slaps BWAA AHHHH HAAAA

As said your up the road from th SFS, your watering holes are a wander across.
Anyway what flight you catching to Mt Smart BWAA AHHHH HAAAAA, bang bang exit for the worst side in the 8 a good ole choke AGAIN is coming for the rorters, uncle Nick used his rorts being on the NRL to get a semi at the SFS only to look like the fool he is BWAA AHHHH HAAA.

you mean the stainers? 6 points in 160 minutes of football

Because Gz and Cooper selected the team:D

what a pair of anal probes

Fancy not wanting your best player to play, because he would get all the attention.

The stains are the skid mark on a homeless mans undies

Monk

Referee
Could be worse, he could have said.

"The stains are the skid mark on leaguelover3's undies"

leaguelover3

juniors
LMFAO@skidmarklover3.:clap:

All you blokes are very close as mentioned recently aren't you?

BWA AHH HAA, this has to be out of all the Clubs forums on LU the most "blow wind up ya date Man Love forum going round "....if it wasn't 2008 it would be classified as sickening but i guess you girls are just moving with the times.

What a crack up, old hard heads like Tommy would be ashamed to see this on a League Forum....!!:crazy:

Last edited:

BeeeeeRad

Juniors

BWA AHH HAA, this has to be out of all the Clubs forums on LU the most "blow wind up ya date Man Love forum going round "....if it wasn't 2008 it would be classified as sickening but i guess you girls are just moving with the times.

What a crack up, old hard heads like Tommy would be ashamed to see this on a League Forum....!!:crazy:

You intelligent mother f**ker!!

STSAE

Juniors

What a crack up, old hard heads like Tommy would be ashamed to see this on a League Forum....!!

Skidmarklover3 has made less sense than usual, if thats even possible.:crazy:

"Old hard heads" what would you know about that arse clown????

This ones so full of its own sh*t its gurgling the stuff and still cant smell its bad breff.

Skidmarklovers a self Felcher.:lol:

:lol::lol:

phantom1969

Juniors

well I think we can see from the amount of times you have to post on a forum far from your own, that you have very little firends, or life for that matter.......

I reackon each and every one of us could show you a thing or two about how to man up....and that is without the little blue pills you have to pop, just to get a rise out of your plastic vagina.......

All your talk about "man love" says more than your words ever could.....your as camp as a row of tents arent ya leaguelover.....hence the lover name and the continous posting.....you want a man.........:lol::lol:...

I think Crwaigy over at Souffs might be able to plug your desire....sweet cheeks.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-y3rb_ehFg
English_Mother_Do_You_Speak_I.jpg

leaguelover3

juniors
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh here they all come backing each other up BWA AHH HAA specialllllll.
Lets see if the girls hold hands and have a good cry when their halves send them out packing on Fri Night, do you guys want updates?

LOve to pass on the bad news?

phantom1969

Juniors
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh here they all come backing each other up BWA AHH HAA specialllllll.
Lets see if the girls hold hands and have a good cry when their halves send them out packing on Fri Night, do you guys want updates?

Never mind sweet cheeks......

At least we have a team to watch........what have you got.......

Love your work.......you really are special......they even have buses for people like you......so special and all.........

STSAE

Juniors

LMFAO.

Its sad enough you exist skidmarklover3, I dig they missed the abortion bucket when you spawned.

But to knock us Easts fans for sticking solid, is downright :crazy:.

You dead set must be as solid as jelly, with all your mates backing you up. With that attitude, you must be a Chokie, youre like Gaz and The Man a mercenary, sell your soul for a f**king croissant.

Im proud of our fans on these boards. We cop plenty of crap, but we stick, we are a solid bunch, and you know what it SH!TS everyone that we do.:thumb

GOOD.:clap:

GO EASTS.

\\\\:D/\\\\:D/

phantom1969

Juniors
:clap::clap::clap:

I'm Roosters till I die

I'm Roosters till I die

I know I am

I'm sure I am

I'm Roosters till I die.........

STSAE

Juniors
:clap::clap:

I'm Roosters till I die

I'm Roosters till I die

I know I am

I'm sure I am

I'm Roosters till I die.........

You know what I miss Phantom???

BoomBoom BoomBoomBoom BoomBoomBoom Roosters.....

Stomping the feet in the old wooden stands at the SSG or banging away on the old metal signs around the ground, that sound. The pre-game psyche up then it started:

Easts know how to play the game
they play it hard and fair.
Easts know how to win the game
they win more than their share.
They're great to see in action,
these boys who show the way.
Put the Roosters on the field,
they'll show you how to play.

Here come the Roosters,
the best you've ever seen.
The red, white and bluesters,
the Eastern Suburbs team.

Easts to win, shout out the cry
that everybody knows.
If you play this football game,
beware the Roosters crow.
They're great to see in action,
These boys who show the way.
Put the Roosters on the field,
they'll show you how to play.

Here comes the Roosters,
the best you've ever seen.
The Red, white and bluesters,
the Eastern Suburbs team.

Been too long I tells ya.;-)

GO EASTS.

Last edited:

STSAE

Juniors
Watch out everyone, Leaguelover3 is about to get very lucky.
winnar.jpg

ROFLOL.:lol:

Whose gonna run a book on which one is skidmarklover3???

I vote the granny doing the up n under. :lol:

The rude headed bloke has to be farQwitt and the other one abaG.

perfect example of why relatives shouldn't marry and reproduce ...

all this promotion of women's choice for abortion ... i hope you're getting paid

Latest posts