What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BE WARNED. The North Tom Ugly Nomads Army is approaching

timma

Juniors
timmy Timmy Timmy. Why U Be-in So Nasty? Just Because The Smart Ones Left That Dive Of A Club And Turned To The Dark Side Way Back When We Entered The Comp In 67. Surely U Can't Be That Sour. U Know U Love Ya Lil Bro's And U Even Don't Mind When We Beat You Lot Cause Deep Down We Are All Family Hey? We Know You Aspire To Be Just Like Our Quigs But Alas You Were One Of Those Left At The Cess Pit In Kograh So All You Have Is Threats And Naughty Boy Tactics. Don't Despair You Can Come To The Drak Side As Quigs Says And We Will Teach Them Nasties Outa Ya

Tampons???? Oh Yeah Thats Your Team Colours..of Course
I Will Support Afl Before I Support The Sharks

I Would Listen To Madonna's Music Before I Listened To Quigs

I Do Have Alot Of Sharks Mates , They Are Cool. Probably Cause They Don't Talk As Much Crap As Quigs

I Am Really Looking Forward To Being At Mermaid Park This Saturday , U Won't Miss Me Or The Dragon Army

I Do Have Alot Of Sharks Mates , They Are Cool. Probably Cause They Don't Talk As Much Crap As Quigs

I Am Really Looking Forward To Being At Mermaid Park This Saturday , U Won't Miss Me Or The Dragon Army

ok, well we will wave as you leave a loser, but don't let the game slap ya in the ass on ya way out. nasty gate that!

Quigs

Immortal

Watch it Timmmaahhh, just watch it.

I hit the keypads real hard matey. Real bloody hard.

And I don't use 'bold' lightly

(arrhhhhhh this is a great day in the old farts life.... Lifes Good and there is a tomorrow)

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Quigs

Immortal
Don't you dare send Timmaaahhh away.

We really do need a bench mark to build up from.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Southern Shark

Juniors
What ever happened to the Skull. What happened to his ladder that was placed in the north west corner of Kogarah oval so he could look over the hessian covered fence.
The saints have not won anything since that ladder was taken down.

Quigs

Immortal
What ever happened to the Skull. What happened to his ladder that was placed in the north west corner of Kogarah oval so he could look over the hessian covered fence.
The saints have not won anything since that ladder was taken down.

One word - Leaderless.

That is why their army is such a rabble. They screwed their general.

Old saying my friend: a ships only as good as its Captain.

p-skull-big.jpg

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

The Dragin officials tried to trick him by turning his ladder upside down, they thought this would leave only his feet sticking over the hessian rags. But Skull was smarter than that, he dug a hole 6 feet deep so his feet where at ground level again.

Quigs

Immortal
And I didn't fink there were any finkers north of the Tom Uglys.

There yah go.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

timma

Juniors
watch It Timmmaahhh, Just Watch It.

I Hit The Keypads Real Hard Matey. real Bloody Hard.

and I Don't Use 'bold' Lightly

(arrhhhhhh This Is A Great Day In The Old Farts Life.... Lifes Good And There Is A Tomorrow)

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

That's Gold

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
The Dragin officials tried to trick him by turning his ladder upside down, they thought this would leave only his feet sticking over the hessian rags. But Skull was smarter than that, he dug a hole 6 feet deep so his feet where at ground level again.

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm sure thats been around for years, but first time I've heard it.

Kudos.

saint-colesy

Juniors
41 years and won f**k all
sharkies sharkies
sharkies is their name

hey

sharkies is their name
sharkies is their name

41 years and won f**k all sharkies is their name!

Quigs

Immortal
sharkies sharkies
sharkies is their name

hey

sharkies is their name
sharkies is their name

41 years and won f**k all sharkies is their name!

Yeppers, just caught another one.

Add him to the list.

Hereeesssssss Coleseeeeeeeee

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Latest posts