What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beau Henry to Canterbury

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
http://www.nbntv.com.au/index.php/2010/06/19/knights-secure-dragons-beau/

KNIGHTS SECURE DRAGONS BEAU

June 19, 2010

Although desperately looking for front rowers, Newcastle has enjoyed some recruitment success.
Yet to announce it officially, they’ve signed exciting young Dragons half-back Beau Henry for the next three years.
Meanwhile, Warriors Under 20s star Siuatonga Likiliki is understood to have agreed to terms as well on a two year deal.

Dragon Dave

Bench
If it was a case of keeping him or Kyle Stanley, I think we have made a good call. Kyle looks right at home in first grade.

Saintliness

Juniors
Agreed on that. I think whilst Henry is really talented his opportunities with us were limited and at best he would get a run if there were a few injuries. He can do his apprenticeship in Newcastle and maybe in 3 years the situation will be different and he can come home. He will surely be a starting player for Drugcastle....Dureau is sh*te.

Agreed on that. I think whilst Henry is really talented his opportunities with us were limited and at best he would get a run if there were a few injuries. He can do his apprenticeship in Newcastle and maybe in 3 years the situation will be different and he can come home. He will surely be a starting player for Drugcastle....Dureau is sh*te.

Are you serious? It's pretty blatently obvious to everyone your a trolling Dogs supporter? Can you go back to your dog-house? What are you stupid or something?

big pat

Coach
If it was a case of keeping him or Kyle Stanley, I think we have made a good call. Kyle looks right at home in first grade.

damn straight dave, the kid is doing nice things, and notice the passion he has, you can tell he wants to make it hard for bennett to drop him back, much better than henry who is a bad defender.

Cagey Mac

Bench
SD I don’t know you or Saintliness from a bar of soap. That said his “play for Newcastle them come back to us option is feasible” you don’t need to go much further than the Josh Morris position to realise that. It’s not a bait that a “Dog’s troll” would offer nor is it incredible by any stretch of the imagination. You do yourself no credit by attacking those that you don’t agree with. Try and save your venom for those that deserve it

Saintliness

Juniors
SD I don’t know you or Saintliness from a bar of soap. That said his “play for Newcastle them come back to us option is feasible” you don’t need to go much further than the Josh Morris position to realise that. It’s not a bait that a “Dog’s troll” would offer nor is it incredible by any stretch of the imagination. You do yourself no credit by attacking those that you don’t agree with. Try and save your venom for those that deserve it

Thanks mate, I've hardly started using this forum yet have been attacked by my own. The reason I am focussed on the Bulldogs is that my twin brother is a mad Dogs supporter and we like to get one up on each other. Living in Strathfield there is a large Bulldog supporter group here as well as a large Dragons group so most of our mates follow one or the other. I have to say the abuse i've copped by several on here has been music to my bros ears...unbelievable.

Last edited:

big pat

Coach
Thanks mate, I've hardly started using this forum yet have been attacked by my own. The reason I am focussed on the Bulldogs is that my twin brother is a mad Dogs supporter and we like to get one up on each other. Living in Strathfield there is a large Bulldog supporter group here as well as a large Dragons group so most of our mates follow one or the other. I have to say the abuse i've copped by several on hear has been music to my bros ears...unbelievable.

so i take it you're the good twin.

Saintliness

Juniors
LOL Cane and Able mate. Nah apart from following them he's ok. He knows a lower grader there that is always giving him mail, sometimes good, mostly bad.

Very excited about this year, I think there is more steele in the boys this time around. Last year was so disappointing but things maybe came too soon. With another year under the belt things are starting to look really good.

I honestly can't see anybody getting near us. I thought maybe the Storm but with them gone we are living certs.

Cagey Mac

Bench
Thanks mate, I've hardly started using this forum yet have been attacked by my own. The reason I am focussed on the Bulldogs is that my twin brother is a mad Dogs supporter and we like to get one up on each other. Living in Strathfield there is a large Bulldog supporter group here as well as a large Dragons group so most of our mates follow one or the other. I have to say the abuse i've copped by several on here has been music to my bros ears...unbelievable.

Brett! I didn't know you posted in this forum

Latest posts