What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Rogers

_Johnsy

Referee
Skeepe believes that posters obsess about what he would or would not say. He confuses easily, this is just contempt in its purest form, simple mistake for a simpleton.

typicalfan

Coach
Have I missed something, what does J SMITH have to with this discussion ?
Well it is good to have something good to compare it too. Is Vidot a cat of J Smith proportions or a bit further up the chain? like Danny Williams? or Trent Barrett? or Brett White. Like levels of catness.

Revelation 3:20

Juniors
Rogers should get three weeks, that wasnt a fight he just layed in to Danny DeVito.
Vidot had to do something, he was pinned back by other knights players while Rogers kept going. Why is a missed knee worst than a bakers dozen fist cakes?
Rogers should have been marched off. Vidot should get a week or two.

Charlie124

First Grade
Vidot should be free to play in my fantasy grand final this weekend. I wasnt dumb enough to sign Ben Rogers so he can miss a few weeks for all i care.

viva de Vidot!

I can live with rogers only getting 3 weeks, if I remember rightly, Weyman had a prior record and went for 6 for a similar offence.

As for Vidot...if Jamie Soward can get off for tripping a bloke, Vidot "shouldn't" have any worries.................................................

_Johnsy

Referee
Well it is good to have something good to compare it too. Is Vidot a cat of J Smith proportions or a bit further up the chain? like Danny Williams? or Trent Barrett? or Brett White. Like levels of catness.

I am talking about HIS actions, no-one elses. There is no need to compare devitos actions.

Are you saying his attempted knee is something we want to see in the game ?

I am talking about HIS actions, no-one elses. There is no need to compare devitos actions.

Doesn't warrant suspension as far as im concerned, carry over points with no games missed. But the judiciary this year has been sh*t, if people can get away with tripping you wouldnt know whats going to happen on wednesday night

typicalfan

Coach

Why would you say this? are you a moron or just pretending?

None of the posts I have made would give anyone the impression I condone the knee yet you seem to think you need to ask me this stupid question.

Oh but then again I mentioned a Dragons player i npassing so to you that means gloves off right? or are you too intelligent to think that way?

Big Time

Juniors

Just watched again. Vidot is a pretty boy and deserved to get banged. At some stage in a fight, someone throws the first punch. If that doesn't happen there is no fight. Vidot aggresively pushed Rogers, Rogers didn't like it so he chinned Vidot. You push someone like that there is always there chance they are gonna want to dance. Bloke had been carrying on like a grub all game and deserved to get pulled into line.

Just watched again. Vidot is a pretty boy and deserved to get banged. At some stage in a fight, someone throws the first punch. If that doesn't happen there is no fight. Vidot aggresively pushed Rogers, Rogers didn't like it so he chinned Vidot. You push someone like that there is always there chance they are gonna want to dance. Bloke had been carrying on like a grub all game and deserved to get pulled into line.

Exactly how was he carrying on like a grub?? Don't try and justify rogers dog act with some made up bullsh*t excuses

Latest posts