What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Rogers

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Post #98 of this thread -

Slackboy said he was Rogers bitch. Meth has said he's a feline etc.

You can be a real f*ckwit sometimes.

And i'm not from Canberra. I'm from East-Side Porirua, New Zealand.
Thank you.

I called him a cat for the attempted knee tbh.

_Johnsy

Referee
Spike and a few of your boys keep us in fine company. Yourself included :cool:
I think i speak for myself and skeepe when i say, we dont give a sh*t what Macavity or anyone else on LeagueUnlimited.com think of us.

FTR, skeepe is the best fisherman this place has ever seen, week after week he has sh*t for brains posters up in arms about his posting :lol: same bait, same fish... its f**king hilarious :lol:

I think you are giving skeepe way too much credit. According to you his biased comments are all tongue in cheek, and nothing but fishing.

Yet when anyone posts something of a similar nature to the contrary of his views, they are being a merkin.

Get over yourself chump.

typicalfan

Coach
Show me where I have stated or even implied that. skeepe believes the punch was a king hit.

What's the moral of the story?

Always look both ways before crossing an argument
I don't need to respond to skeepe, he has a very very strong opinion about his team, I don't think anything you say to him in regards to trying to show up his opinion is going to do any good.

You though say the player somehow deserved it or should have expected it because he pushed him. I say you are wrong in that argument

Raider_69

Post Whore
I think you are giving skeepe way too much credit. According to you his biased comments are all tongue in cheek, and nothing but fishing.

Yet when anyone posts something of a similar nature to the contrary of his views, they are being a merkin.

Get over yourself chump.

i can tell when skeepe is baiting and when he's not, he's not on this instance by 90% of the time he is, and he continually catches the same dead sh*t fish week in and week out...

Im not even sure how to respond to the 2nd line of the post, because im not really sure what you're trying to say. I've certainly not called anyone a merkin for baiting, i just call them on it, as i did with Macavity earlier.

Im quite over myself but thanks for the tip :D

typicalfan

Coach
Vidot is an idiot. A great talent, but an idiot nonetheless. He needs to get that out of his game pronto otherwise his career will be over before it really starts.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
You though say the player somehow deserved it or should have expected it because he pushed him. I say you are wrong in that argument

Once again, please provide a quote confirming the bolded text.

skeepe, and others think it was a king hit. I argued that it was not one as Vidot pushed Rogers and Rogers retaliated. That's not a king hit.

The following should clear it up for you:

Frank_Grimes said:
Vidot provoked the punch by reacting and shoving Rogers. Rogers is definitely in the wrong for throwing first, but there is nothing that can be said to defend a knee to the head. And that was no king hit.

Taken from this very thread.
progress.gif

Last edited:

typicalfan

Coach
Once again, please provide a quote confirming the bolded text.

skeepe, and others think it was a king hit. I argued that it was not one as Vidot pushed Rogers and Rogers retaliated. That's not a king hit.
I agree it wasn't a king hit but not for that reason. A king hit is a massive one punch a la Michael Weyman or David Fa alogo, it doesnt matter whether it is in retaliation or not.

Best way to describe it would be a flurry of punches.

Garts

Bench
If you push someone in a game of footy you know there is a chance the reaction will be a belting. If you dont want that to happen dont get up pushing.

Slackboy72

Coach
i can tell when skeepe is baiting and when he's not, he's not on this instance by 90% of the time he is, and he continually catches the same dead sh*t fish week in and week out...

Im not even sure how to respond to the 2nd line of the post, because im not really sure what you're trying to say. I've certainly not called anyone a merkin for baiting, i just call them on it, as i did with Macavity earlier.

Im quite over myself but thanks for the tip :D

No. Skeepe is just delusional 100% of the time.

Meth

Staff member
Meth has said he's a feline etc.

Not entirely true

You said that comparatively Price was more of a cat than Vidot for getting knocked out in Origin.

I said neither of them were cats on account of Price v Clinton, Rogers v Vidot, but on a continuum, Vidot was more cat-like

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
I agree it wasn't a king hit but not for that reason. A king hit is a massive one punch a la Michael Weyman or David Fa alogo, it doesnt matter whether it is in retaliation or not.

Best way to describe it would be a flurry of punches.

I think what skeepe is alluding to when he uses the term "King Hit" is the typical definition of: a punch delivered without warning or while the opponent is not looking or expecting the punch.

Danny Williams' punch would fall into this category. Not the one last night.

typicalfan

Coach
Look if I wanted to take skeepe up on what I dont agree with I would drive myself insane and I am sure most others would as well.

I think if Ben Rogers had been sent off and Vidot binned(which he was) then there would be no need to sit them out of matches, things happen in the heat of battle and they should be punished in that battle only, not the following ones.

I think what skeepe is alluding to when he uses the term "King Hit" is the typical definition of: a punch delivered without warning or while the opponent is not looking or expecting the punch.

Danny Williams' punch would fall into this category. Not the one last night.

A lot of the problem Raiders fans have is that Weyman's outburst on Conn last year (deserved) was labelled a King Hit, and got 6 weeks I think from memory.
I agree with your definition, however if Weyman's was labelled a king hit then so should this one

skeepe

Immortal
A lot of the problem Raiders fans have is that Weyman's outburst on Conn last year (deserved) was labelled a King Hit, and got 6 weeks I think from memory.
I agree with your definition, however if Weyman's was labelled a king hit then so should this one

:clap:

Very well said, and exactly 100% correct.

And :lol: at the amount of posters obsessing about what I would or would not say or think.

Latest posts