What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Rogers

Slackboy72

Coach
Gee, some people are precious about queanbeyan aren't they. At least you still have the Central cafe.

Just watched again. Vidot is a pretty boy and deserved to get banged. At some stage in a fight, someone throws the first punch. If that doesn't happen there is no fight. Vidot aggresively pushed Rogers, Rogers didn't like it so he chinned Vidot. You push someone like that there is always there chance they are gonna want to dance. Bloke had been carrying on like a grub all game and deserved to get pulled into line.

I'm guessing that you didn't see the elbow rogers put on vidot in the play the ball before vidot pushed him?

Big Time

Juniors
Exactly how was he carrying on like a grub?? Don't try and justify rogers dog act with some made up bullsh*t excuses

I seen him mouth off a few times during the game when he was getting up and playing the ball. He had a good start and was getting cocky. He has a fair bit of attitude.
They reckon if you masturbate too much you go blind. Maybe that is your problem. You would have been pulling yourself silly last night seeing how good they were going and you missed the fact Vidot is a cheeky little f*ckwit that needed to get knuckled. It wasn't a dog act. I would suggest next time Vidot wants to be a tough merkin and push someone in that manner then he better put his dukes up because there is a good chance he is going to need to protect his chin.

I seen him mouth off a few times during the game when he was getting up and playing the ball. He had a good start and was getting cocky. He has a fair bit of attitude.
They reckon if you masturbate too much you go blind. Maybe that is your problem. You would have been pulling yourself silly last night seeing how good they were going and you missed the fact Vidot is a cheeky little f*ckwit that needed to get knuckled. It wasn't a dog act. I would suggest next time Vidot wants to be a tough merkin and push someone in that manner then he better put his dukes up because there is a good chance he is going to need to protect his chin.

I nominate this guy for biggest idiot on LU :lol:

You on any medication? Zyprexa, Risperdal, Seroquel, Solian, Abilify etc any of these? You need it :lol:

_Johnsy

Referee
No-one is trying to jutify rogers actions, the only people trying to justify anyones actions are ones with lime green glasses tyring to justify the 2nd dog act (devitos knee) in a matter of a minute.

Big Time

Juniors
I nominate this guy for biggest idiot on LU :lol:

You on any medication? Zyprexa, Risperdal, Seroquel, Solian, Abilify etc any of these? You need it :lol:

F*k bud, you know your meds. If your not a doctor or if you don't own a chemist, then I'd be concerned. You the merkin that killed Michael Jackson??

Are you serious? Because he gave a bit of lip, he deserved that? Your a dunce mate, deadset.....

No-one is trying to jutify rogers actions, the only people trying to justify anyones actions are ones with lime green glasses tyring to justify the 2nd dog act (devitos knee) in a matter of a minute.

1. The knee did not make contact with Rogers at all
2. Kneeing action is exaggerated by Vidot being lifted/pulled back
3. He had been exposed to multiple punches and was cleary dazed
4. He needed to protect himself, pure self defence

The main point is that the knee did not make contact with Rogers, which pretty much ends the matter I'm afraid

typicalfan

Coach
I am pretty sure Big Time is trying to justify it mate or can't you see that?

Big Time

Juniors

The main point is that the knee did not make contact with Rogers, which pretty much ends the matter I'm afraid

You called me an idiot. Intent was there. Just because it may not of come off matters for very little. Mate, if that defence worked in a court of law there would be no need for charges such as attempted murder or intent to cause grevious bodily harm etc. Maybe you need to get on a few of those meds. The little smart a*se got what was coming.

_Johnsy

Referee

Regardless of wether it made contact or not the intent was clearly there.

By the way devitos knee made contact with Rogers, watch the footage again.

Big Time

Juniors
Are you serious? Because he gave a bit of lip, he deserved that? Your a dunce mate, deadset.....

As I suggested, go back and watch game, this time without your hand on your pin d*ck, and have a look at how the c*cky little f*cker was carrying on. He got punched in the head a few times, so what, they are playing League, part of the game. You should go back and watch a bit of Noel Kelly, Les Davidson and those boys at their best. Ben Rogers was a little p*ssy shot compared to what thos blokes use to line up.

As I suggested, go back and watch game, this time without your hand on your pin d*ck, and have a look at how the c*cky little f*cker was carrying on. He got punched in the head a few times, so what, they are playing League, part of the game. You should go back and watch a bit of Noel Kelly, Les Davidson and those boys at their best. Ben Rogers was a little p*ssy shot compared to what thos blokes use to line up.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This idiot cannot be serious. I can call the nut house to come get you, if you want

Big Time

Juniors
:lol: :lol: :lol:

This idiot cannot be serious. I can call the nut house to come get you, if you want

Is that all you have??

You obviously don't play league and I suggest you don't start. You would be too much of a soft c*ck. I suggest Union or AFL would be more down your alley.