What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Rogers

Raider_69

Post Whore
Well if you pull the tail don't be surprised if you get the whole cat.

and if you dog shot a bloke and go to town on him, dont be surprised at the measures he'll take to defend himself.

Rogers would be facing jail if he did that in the street. Vidot wouldnt have a case to answer.

That talentless hack Rogers should give an apology to Vidot and the Raiders. Should get 5-6 weeks imo, considering Weyman got 6 against the Titans last year.

Vidot's knee didn't even make contact so I don't think that warrants any punishment

mozza91

Coach
Seems even the referees think pissing off Raiders fans is good sport :)
They would have been stoked with 3 or 4 of the calls in the first 10 minutes
Great stuff Dodge, at least we won the fight, but Vidot using the knee was bullsh*t 'these chinamen can grow up to 5 feet tall and in fights are known to kick with their legs'

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I doubt Vidot could even remember throwing the knee. He probably won't remember much of the game to be honest. He got punched pretty much in the worst spot about 6 times.

I still think he had been hit three times before he even lifted his hands. Poor Daniel, all he wanted to do was sing :(

aussies1st

Staff member
The 10 minutes in the bin was enough for Vidot. Rogers connected with his punches so definitely should get a few weeks. Only saving thing is Vidot didn't get knocked out or he would be getting 6 weeks like Weyman last year

Liam

Juniors
Guys this just in, Ryles was watching a Danny DeVito movie last night, so I think he should get 6-8 weeks.

MSIH

Bench
Hopefully Rogers knocked a few shades of arrogance out of Vidot. Sick player, but he knows it.

Good to see Rogers roll him. I like Rogers, probably cause he's never played for Manly.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Most the good players are arrogant mate, its what gives them the confidence to do the things others wont try... Slater, Inglis, Stewart, Watmough.... i prey Vidot never loses his arrogance. If he wasnt arrogant we dont lead 10-nil in todays game, his confidence to back himself won us tonights game tbh.

perverse

Referee
Most the good players are arrogant mate, its what gives them the confidence to do the things others wont try... Slater, Inglis, Stewart, Watmough.... i prey Vidot never loses his arrogance. If he wasnt arrogant we dont lead 10-nil in todays game, his confidence to back himself won us tonights game tbh.
there's a difference between confidence and arrogance. you can have one without the other... however you do find them side by side quite often, i will agree with that.

CJG 182

Juniors
Harrison will get more than either of them for his blatant dog act on Taia. Will miss a couple games next year if trials don't count.

skeepe

Immortal
Harrison will get more than either of them for his blatant dog act on Taia. Will miss a couple games next year if trials don't count.

:lol:

You're the only person who thinks there was even remotely anything in it. Taia was injured as soon as he hit the ground. Unfortunate, but that's football.

If the NRL are fair dinkum, Rogers will be referred straight to the judiciary and suspended for 20 weeks minimum.

Vidot, grade 1 contrary conduct, points penalty only with an early guilty plea.

Also, Mark Taufua, grade 2 careless high tackle, 1 week with early guilty plea.

Stranger

Coach
LOL, Great punch.

Still, LOL at you bunch of skirts complaining about a few punches. HAHAHAHA.

20 weeks? Never fail to impress skeepie boy.

skeepe

Immortal
LOL, Great punch.

Still, LOL at you bunch of skirts complaining about a few punches. HAHAHAHA.

20 weeks? Never fail to impress skeepie boy.

Whilst I know it doesn't compare to the sheer thuggery of a night out in Newcastle, it may surprise you to learn that throwing an elbow to the head of a player who isn't looking and following it up with 6 or 7 king hits on a bloke that's not looking is generally frowned upon.

Stranger

Coach
:lol: Not Looking?

:lol: He knew the right was coming. Too dazed to see the rest tho :lol:!

NK Arsenal

Juniors
Whilst I know it doesn't compare to the sheer thuggery of a night out in Newcastle, it may surprise you to learn that throwing an elbow to the head of a player who isn't looking and following it up with 6 or 7 king hits on a bloke that's not looking is generally frowned upon.
Awww poor skeepey.

It's not that hard to score in Fannys champ