What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Te'o cleared by police

Perce

Juniors
no i just have an anti cover up agenda. the public are not fools and league players are far from saints.
if this happened to a lower profile team, there would be varied outcomes.

Good on you STG002. Fact is, none of us know what happened. Read this forum and you'd think posters knew for certain that Te'o is a saint and the woman is the devil. I hope Te'o hasn't done anything wrong - everyone does - but the number of posters who want to ark up because Te'o plays for their club or because we all love the sport of rugby league is sickening. Why don't we wait and see what's going on before rushing to a moral judgement one way or the other?

Eels Dude

Coach
ACA has a producer who is an ex detective... plus many lawyers....

they would do their own investigations... and make sure there was evidence...plus lie detector for her

You mean that shonky private eye who goes around uncovering the dirt on dodgy tradesmen?

Eels Dude

Coach
Good on you STG002. Fact is, none of us know what happened. Read this forum and you'd think posters knew for certain that Te'o is a saint and the woman is the devil. I hope Te'o hasn't done anything wrong - everyone does - but the number of posters who want to ark up because Te'o plays for their club or because we all love the sport of rugby league is sickening. Why don't we wait and see what's going on before rushing to a moral judgement one way or the other?

It's only after its been revealed that police have dropped the matter that people are giving Teo the benefit of the doubt and rightly so. If police arent willing to lay charges or even take the matter further with the investigation they must have a reason for doing so.

magpie4ever

First Grade

You'll talking to a brickwall, my friend; but well done for trying.

kmav23

Juniors
You mean that shonky private eye who goes around uncovering the dirt on dodgy tradesmen?

If untrue Ben Teo should sue...like Robert Hughes from Hey dad said

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SD5gQDcTjpg

24808354.jpg

magpie4ever

First Grade
It's only after its been revealed that police have dropped the matter that people are giving Teo the benefit of the doubt and rightly so. If police arent willing to lay charges or even take the matter further with the investigation they must have a reason for doing so.

Dude, read from post no:1 and all that have been deleted - she is undoubtedly the devil in a dress who possibly attacked a god-fearing 100 kg footballer who was afraid for his well being, if not his life - as far so some poster are concerned.

Still, trying to understand how a 100kg bloke defending himself against a much smaller woman gives the woman a black eye.

Last edited:

kmav23

Juniors
Ummm....

Innocent in a court of law means not guilty. If he is tried in court and found not guilty then that is exactly what innocent means.

so are you saying O.J was innocent...? :D

Many assault/rape cases is one mans word versus a woman.

let us all watch the ACA story tonight and be the Jury...

Galeforce

Bench
girl_729-620x349.jpg

just looking the wounded eye.the deepest bruising by color is directly underneath the eye and then a dark strip over the eye. What surprises me is that given the deepest bruising is all close to the eyeball , i would have expected the eyeball to be a bit bloodshot as well. Her eyeball looks clear to me.Also no swelling evident on the brusing and as a result no impact of eye closure.

Last edited:

Perce

Juniors
girl_729-620x349.jpg

just looking the wounded eye.the deepest bruising by color is directly underneath the eye and then a dark strip over the eye. What surprises me is that given the deepest bruising is all close to the eyeball , i would have expected the eyeball to be a bit bloodshot as well. Her eyeball looks clear to me.

Pathetic.

Eels Dude

Coach
so are you saying O.J was innocent...? :D

Many assault/rape cases is one mans word versus a woman.

let us all watch the ACA story tonight and be the Jury...

And many accusations are false too. Look at that girl who claimed she was gang raped in Baulkham Hills a couple of months back and the ammount of police resources wasted investigating a crime that didn't happen.

magpie4ever

First Grade
girl_729-620x349.jpg

just looking the wounded eye.the deepest bruising by color is directly underneath the eye and then a dark strip over the eye. What surprises me is that given the deepest bruising is all close to the eyeball , i would have expected the eyeball to be a bit bloodshot as well. Her eyeball looks clear to me.Also no swelling evident on the brusing and as a result no impact of eye closure.

You are not serious, are you. You are not suggesting what I believe you are suggesting?

Grapple

Bench
Not going to say much here but it'd be pretty shocking if true regarding Ben Teo. Pretty clean cut by the book kinda guy from what I know.

kmav23

Juniors
And many accusations are false too. Look at that girl who claimed she was gang raped in Baulkham Hills a couple of months back and the ammount of police resources wasted investigating a crime that didn't happen.

sure

but this is on Nine news... !

the biggest and most resourced news room in the nation who would of done their investigations

you can sure its been fully investigated vetted by all their lawyers,,, researches etc....