What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Te'o cleared by police

franklin2323

Immortal
I don't know whether that is official - it has been stated on here - so, take that for what is worth.

I got it on my twitter feed from Fox Sports. it's a decent news source other then here. a simple call to the police would of given them that information.

MrAnonymous

Bench
this forum is the defence for all things bad that happen in league. take your rose coloured glasses off fools.
it's quite obvious to anyone with half a brain what has happended here.

3343dd0.jpg

hineyrulz

Post Whore
this forum is the defence for all things bad that happen in league. take your rose coloured glasses off fools.
it's quite obvious to anyone with half a brain what has happended here.
How the f**k do you know what happened??? Every post you have made is more geniused than the last. You have an anti Souths agenda by the looks.

magpie4ever

First Grade
I got it on my twitter feed from Fox Sports. it's a decent news source other then here. a simple call to the police would of given them that information.

Ok, but I will wait until the story tonight before I will totally accept that.

Cops could have said no charges have been laid, which then became no
charges to be laid.

STG 002

First Grade
How the f**k do you know what happened??? Every post you have made is more geniused than the last. You have an anti Souths agenda by the looks.

no i just have an anti cover up agenda. the public are not fools and league players are far from saints.
if this happened to a lower profile team, there would be varied outcomes.

Nowhere in that statement does it suggest that Teo or Souths contacted the NRL directly after the incident.

Why would they?

The incident was reported to the police who attended the scene. No charges were or have been laid. Te'o reported the matter to the club, who is his employer. What is there to report to the NRL? What do they have to do with it?

I can understand them being interested if charges had been laid, but nothing formal has come of it? Are clubs and players supposed to run to the NRL now everytime something happens at a party?

hineyrulz

Post Whore

innsaneink

Referee
If every rumour or claim was to be reported to the NRL then the bureaucracy would be huge.

On the other hand if the allegations are untrue then what is there to report? Is Danny Weidler the judge of all things?
Teo informed Souths ''weeks ago"
?Ben informed us that an incident occurred last month in Brisbane, and he has been very up front and open with us in our discussions with him in recent weeks.
Smith was only informed on ??Mon??
Nine come out last nite with their scoop.

This neg press all last night and today could have possibly been avoided had souths been pro active

kmav23

Juniors
Why would they?

The incident was reported to the police who attended the scene. No charges were or have been laid. Te'o reported the matter to the club, who is his employer. What is there to report to the NRL? What do they have to do with it?

I can understand them being interested if charges had been laid, but nothing formal has come of it? Are clubs and players supposed to run to the NRL now everytime something happens at a party?

in serious allegations

yessssssssssss

learn from todd Greenberg

transparent is always best

keep the NRL updated on serious issues...common sense...

kmav23

Juniors
ACA has a producer who is an ex detective... plus many lawyers....

they would do their own investigations... and make sure there was evidence...plus lie detector for her

in serious allegations

yessssssssssss

learn from todd Greenberg

transparent is always best

keep the NRL updated on serious issues...common sense...

I'm 99% positive that Souths would have thought nothing of this until last night when Nine started advertising this interview for tonight.

As said, police were called to a party, no charges were laid, I'm sure Te'o and Souths probably thought at that point that everything was "done and dusted".

innsaneink

Referee
Why would they?

Every time something happens?

Thats pretty broad.

That can cover everything from a drink being spilt, to an alleged assault.

Maybe an incident where cops are involved, it may be wise to inform the controlling body.

No running to the NRL required, maybe a simple email???